No Guitar For 10 Days But....
The Uncreator
Dec 26 2011, 07:41 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

So yeah, went into Guitar Center to buy some new pickups. Preferably I was going to get a JP7 model, but they carried none. Since I have GAS I had to look around and I stumbled across this beauty.

So first off, its the Stephen Carpenter 7 String model (guitar player for Deftones) and while I am no Deftones fan I know how highly this guitar is revered. 9 and 10 reviews on most sites, praising its sound to price ratio.

Now it gets better, I found it used, and upon inspection the paint job seemed great, just a bit dirty. Everything worked, all the electronics it was just a really good deal. List price was only $250.

Now it gets more better. Looking at the pickups I saw that they were Blackouts, which run about $95 a piece, both neck and bridge had them, so a $200 pair of pickups were on this now (of which I am unsure guitar center realized or not).

Now it gets more better betterer. I hate my Dean pretty much, so I just traded that in for whatever they gave me ($90), so thats almost $100 off right there.

Now its betterester more better great. I recently bought my new PC and I am selling this old crappy one for $80, And it all goes towards the guitar. On top of that they agreed on $250 flat and no tax since I was doing cash. Paid for it, the guitar is mine.

Now it sucks, because I sold my only other (working) guitar and have nothing to play for 10 days....But once those 10 days are up I think it will be well worth the wait.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:46 PM