Problems With Video
lee
Apr 9 2010, 12:08 AM
GMC:er
Hi All,

The lesson videos aren't playing for me.The player and page seem fine but at the bottom of the player it reads
0:00 and the video will not load.Is anyone else having this problem?Can someone please help?

Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Apr 9 2010, 12:18 AM
Learning Tone Master
You shouldn't have posted this in Gear Reviews. But did you try updating your flash player? Restarting your browser? Resetting your browser, meaning removal of cookies, temp files etc? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Apr 9 2010, 12:20 AM

+Quote Post
lee
Apr 9 2010, 12:25 AM
Accidents happen but thanks for the advice.

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 9 2010, 05:28 AM
You should post this on Misc. Discussions. By the way, which browser you're using?

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 9 2010, 08:20 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have this problem with FireFox, too.

Try opening the same link in Internet Explorer and I think you'll find that it works just fine.

I'm not exactly sure what causes it to happen, but sometimes the videos work, sometimes they don't.

Thankfully they always work in IE, though.

Hope this helps.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:09 AM