Yngwie Malmsteen "Now Your Ships Are Burned" Solo Lesson
Ikaros
Jan 14 2007, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
I posted the following in the News section located on my Yngwie Malmsteen 100% fan tribute website. I thought some of you might want to check out this great Yngwie guitar solo lesson:

"Please visit Troy Grady's website for the most in-depth Yngwie solo analysis you will ever see anywhere! Featuring video, audio clips, and guitar tab; you can read his study of Yngwie Malmsteen's fiery first solo break from "Now Your Ships Are Burned". You will definitely get an education! With Troy's permission, I have converted the text from his complete Yngwie guitar solo lesson into a downloadable PDF version for offline viewing and printing! Troy Grady is now in my Links section, so be sure to check it out for this lesson plus many others that are a part of his site."

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ikaros: Jan 14 2007, 11:49 PM

--------------------
Webpage:
- http://www.myspace.com/yngwie100
Equipment:
- Fender Standard Stratocaster
- Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks
- Roland Cube-20X modeling amp
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
- DOD YJM308 Overdrive (optional)
- Boss DS-1 Distortion (optional)
- Marshall MG15CD amp (spare)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 15 2007, 03:14 PM
Troy Grady looks familiar, was he in instrumental case's Guitars Suck?

Nice site btw.

hmm....none of his videos work for me though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by RIP Dime: Jan 15 2007, 03:22 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ikaros
Jan 15 2007, 03:23 PM
I don't know anything about Troy Grady's background. I found his site by accident while Googling for Yngwie stuff. But I love watching his video playing the first part of the NYSAB solo. I was left wanting more. I hope he adds an analysis of the second solo next! But if you go to his Lessons section there are other guitarist lessons there.

--------------------
Webpage:
- http://www.myspace.com/yngwie100
Equipment:
- Fender Standard Stratocaster
- Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks
- Roland Cube-20X modeling amp
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
- DOD YJM308 Overdrive (optional)
- Boss DS-1 Distortion (optional)
- Marshall MG15CD amp (spare)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:45 AM