Gmc Album, with cover songs or something...
Antipolitik
Apr 14 2008, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
Hi,

anyone interested in making an rock/metal album with different covers of famous songs?
I have recorded my vocals to the track "Skin carver" with Danzig so now I have this idea of an album.
I have 2 more singers that can help out with vocals. My uncle Danny who is the perfect singer to sound like Ozzy Osbourne. smile.gif
Our drummer Marcus is also a singer, he sounds more like Godsmack singer Sully, Hetfield and also Zakk de la Rocha.

So, if you are interested in this collaboration the following bands (songs) are prefered:

• Ozzy Osbourne - Perry Mason (Daniel can sing any Ozzy or Sabbath song. You choose!)
  • Metallica - Any song
  • Godsmack - Speak, I stand alone or Straight out of line
  • Rage against the machine - Killing in the name
  • Danzig - Netherbound (I can do vocals to that one)

Songs in progress (here I list the songs that are in progress so we don't work on the same track)

1. Antipolitik - Killing in the name - Vocals by Marcus
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...
  11. ...
  12. ...

Of course you can choose whatever song you want! These are just suggestions that suits "my" singers voices.
Maybe you are a great guitarist but has got too many instrumentals hehe and want to hear some vocals on your covers as well... anyway. If there's anyone interested post your instrumental mp3 and I'll record the vocals asap.

Keep producing guys! smile.gif

PS. Too hear Danny and my vocals check the links in my sign. I will upload a track with our drummer singing later tonight. Also anyone can sing of course but I am just offering help with vocals if needed. Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Antipolitik: Apr 14 2008, 06:49 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:38 AM