The New Prs Se Custom 24 7 String Has Been Released!
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 6 2012, 09:46 PM
Instructor
Dudes! Check this out:

http://www.prsguitars.com/secustom7string/

I will most probably call the dealer tomorrow first thing in the morning and ask about the time when they receive it so I can try it biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 18)
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 7 2012, 12:20 AM
Instructor
That's the guitar that Cosmin must have!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Sep 7 2012, 01:22 AM
GMC:er
Mmmm the royal blue is sexy!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2012, 07:24 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif I actually like the natural finish more tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Sep 7 2012, 08:14 AM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I like both versions, they look beautiful! And I dislike the 7th string on both versions, it is just one string too much for me wink.gif But seriously, PRS builds awesome guitars, I had the chance to check out different models at their German distribution HQ (they are also distributing Mesa Boogie, which I am endorsing) and I really love their guitars. If I would not be so addicted to Les Pauls I would surely go for PRS!

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 7 2012, 10:35 AM
Learning Tone Master
I would really love this guitar, but why would they put up a video teaser that sounds so incredibly bad? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 7 2012, 05:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Sep 7 2012, 09:35 AM) *
I would really love this guitar, but why would they put up a video teaser that sounds so incredibly bad? huh.gif

Didn't get to see the teaser man, do you have a link?

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 7 2012, 05:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

Here you go, Cosmin Lupu

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 8 2012, 10:27 AM
Instructor
It looks like the following scenario happened biggrin.gif

They asked PRS Enthusiasts to come over to their studio and film themselves while playing something on the new 7 string tongue.gif

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 8 2012, 11:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
Looks like the price is roughly 700$ smile.gif
They look delicious :3

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Sep 8 2012, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 8 2012, 11:50 AM
Instructor
Well, lookie on what I will spend some money, then laugh.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 8 2012, 07:10 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

I haven't tried out any of the SE models yet. I've had my eye on the Torero model for a while. The whole SE line looks marvelous! Cool that they introduced a 7-string to the line up. I like the looks of the royal blue one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 9 2012, 01:49 AM
Instructor
Awesome!!! I love those guitars!!!! 7 string edition is something to look forward to! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 9 2012, 03:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Sep 9 2012, 12:49 AM) *
Awesome!!! I love those guitars!!!! 7 string edition is something to look forward to! smile.gif

I only know about a Custom 24 7 string they did for Clint Lowery, when he was touring with Korn smile.gif That was the first and only time when I ever heard about a 7 string from PRS, before they released these SEs.

DG biggrin.gif The SEs are just great smile.gif I currently own the Paul Allender and Mike Mushok baritone and I am very satisfied!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 9 2012, 06:59 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 9 2012, 04:22 PM) *
I only know about a Custom 24 7 string they did for Clint Lowery, when he was touring with Korn smile.gif That was the first and only time when I ever heard about a 7 string from PRS, before they released these SEs.

Oh, then you need to check out Dave Weiner wink.gif
You can get a 7 string non-SE PRS even without being endorsed, and it has been possible for a while. It's the Private Stock (custom) ones, and I've seen them sold used for a bit more than 10 000 euro if I remember correctly XD

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Sep 9 2012, 07:01 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2012, 07:23 AM
Instructor
Sol, I remember Dave Weiner played on an 7 stringed Ibanez, if I am not wrong. At least in the period when he was touring with Steve Vai. Well, 10000 is a bit over my 7 string budget anyway laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Max Sokolov
Sep 10 2012, 09:51 AM
Instructor
Wow, it seems to be nice guitar!
Looking forward to hear it in your hands, Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Sep 10 2012, 09:56 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 10 2012, 08:23 AM) *
Sol, I remember Dave Weiner played on an 7 stringed Ibanez, if I am not wrong. At least in the period when he was touring with Steve Vai. Well, 10000 is a bit over my 7 string budget anyway laugh.gif

Yeah, but it's a 7 string PRS now smile.gif He is still touring with Vai on each tour, but he released a new solo album last year I think smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 10 2012, 09:57 AM
Instructor
Thank you Max, well, if it arrives I will most definitely try it out!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:03 AM