Work On Sweet Home Alabama, The guitar disgusting me
Manu RASSE
Jun 15 2017, 07:01 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hello

Here is a new video of my future cover : Sweet Home Alabama

My point of view, I find it rather bad....
Bad tone, lack of precision on the timing, often too much ahead of time,
I think, I shall still need working months before arriving has a satisfactory result.

At present, the guitar disgusting me.
It is really very hard to progress, I work every day 1 am in the morning before the job and 1 hour in the evening,
but the I ask myself questions.

I have this impression to be hopeless, to know how to play only the things of others guitarists,
I shall so much like taking my guitar and playing my own music but the more the time moves forward
and the more I say to myself that it is complicated.

Which are your notices on the thing,
sometimes I I feel me great strong and other times feels me in so bad .......

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MisterM: Jun 16 2017, 04:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 16 2017, 08:07 AM
GMC:er
you are being way to hard on yourself. I thought it was fine.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
HaveGuitar
Jun 16 2017, 10:19 AM
GMC:er
I agree, it sounds good. The tone is really nice, if that isn't a sweet strat-tone I don't know what is... playwise, all well. Might be that you, like in the beginning, could be a little bit more precise in the timing. It's definitely nothing to feel bad about!

Sometimes, when I'm down and feel like that, I try to think something like "well, this might not be what I want to be able to achieve but it's part of the journey to get there". So keep up the good work, enjoy what you do !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 16 2017, 03:19 PM
Instructor
You are being very hard with yourself! This is not that bad mate! This is on the right track. I know that there is room to work on each of the elements that you've marked, and knowing you, I'm sure that you'll master each of them and you'll provide a top level cover.

Go for it. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jun 17 2017, 07:49 AM
Veteran Tone Master
QUOTE ("fkalich")
you are being way to hard on yourself. I thought it was fine.

QUOTE ("HaveGuitar")
I agree, it sounds good. The tone is really nice, if that isn't a sweet strat-tone I don't know what is... playwise, all well. Might be that you, like in the beginning, could be a little bit more precise in the timing. It's definitely nothing to feel bad about!

Sometimes, when I'm down and feel like that, I try to think something like "well, this might not be what I want to be able to achieve but it's part of the journey to get there". So keep up the good work, enjoy what you do !

Hi fkalich, Hi HaveGuitar thank you for kinds words

GMC is livened up by pro of the guitar,
The videos lessons are relatively advanced encourages us has to give the best of us even
I hope to play as Gab, Javier, Chris, Guido.....
When I look at my videos, I cry.The practice asks even many years

QUOTE ("Gabriel Leopardi")
You are being very hard with yourself! This is not that bad mate! This is on the right track. I know that there is room to work on each of the elements that you've marked, and knowing you, I'm sure that you'll master each of them and you'll provide a top level cover.

Go for it.

Hi Gab

Thank you, as you said often me, the way is infinite
The progress is harder and harder and almost invisible.
I am in a phase or I have to believe in me.

I keep the hard work and I hope to see some progress soon

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:39 AM