Neck Bow Amd Buzzing
besip
Sep 18 2008, 04:14 AM
GMC:er
Hi i'm was again restring my Guitar..using metod when i'm take all of them down wait clean guitar restring wait 24 hour to get neck back to the main position and get BIGGGGG BUzzing.....

actualy i'm start belive my Guitar is from Cheap material becouse always when i'm do that i'm have big buzzing and my neck is changing positions ......

actualy what is the best checking neck bow system guys????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

actualy i'm have cheap Esp VIper 50 ltd so i'm not afraid work a lite with the neck Truss Rood
i'm also have Tune o matic bridge...it's is ok have the stop bar tide??? and try to work just with bridge???
or in which case i'm need to also puting up the sto bar???

actualy i'm work all day with the buzing but when i'm avoid that on 1 side..then thats coming from other side mad.gif smile.gif i'm know lot of you gonna say go to made guitar setup but i'm don't wana do that any time when i'm restring my guitar...it's cheap guitar and i'm can learn something

huh i'm wish to have neck Like Ivan on His restring Video lesson biggrin.gif becouse my is going always crazy huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Sep 18 2008, 04:15 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 18 2008, 11:52 PM
Instructor
I change strings on both my guitars and always take them all, the neck should go back. Do you loose sustain when you play? For example, is the buzzing so big that the fret actually prevents the string from ringing and you loose tone? You can check this on your amp.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:03 AM