Landscape Photos Of The Year
Ben Higgins
Oct 29 2012, 04:29 PM
Instructor
I stumbled across this, a collection of landscape photos showing some glimpses of the beauty of the British Isles smile.gif

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/photos/the-best-o...1404885716.html

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2012, 12:27 PM
Instructor
Well, since it's about red trees, mine can't compare with that one in Alex's pic but hey! I got my own red tree biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Nov 7 2012, 06:04 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 2 2012, 11:27 AM) *
Well, since it's about red trees, mine can't compare with that one in Alex's pic but hey! I got my own red tree biggrin.gif

Is that Pic from your house Cos? That's a very cool walled in back yard, and a nice tree. I can see some Japanese happening up in there Cosmin-san.

Also, is that in town. Looks like a street behind there as well.

Man I want to visit another country soon, maybe even live there after this election... sad.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2012, 08:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Nov 7 2012, 05:04 AM) *
Is that Pic from your house Cos? That's a very cool walled in back yard, and a nice tree. I can see some Japanese happening up in there Cosmin-san.

Also, is that in town. Looks like a street behind there as well.

Man I want to visit another country soon, maybe even live there after this election... sad.gif

Thank you man! Well, with a little luck and extra time next year, there will be a Japanese garden and a Ken Jutsu training ground in open air smile.gif It's a house in downtown Bucharest, where I live with my entire family.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:37 AM