Knocking On Heaven's Door, 2 th solo
Frank
Mar 21 2011, 07:04 PM
GMC:er
Hi Zsolt ! At the 2th Guns N roses solo,part 3 - 00:18 /00:55 when you do a pull of frome the 14 fret to 12 fret on G string are you still holdig your pinky on the 15 fret on the E and B sting.So at the time when i do the pull of i stil let the E and the B sting to ring?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Mar 22 2011, 04:25 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Hey Frank!

Yes, although it rings off a bit so you can't really hear it. This technique is called pedal-steelish-bending and Slash often uses it, and so does Zakk Wylde ( Just because I know you like his style, too biggrin.gif )

Cheers

QUOTE (Frank @ Mar 21 2011, 07:04 PM) *
Hi Zsolt ! At the 2th Guns N roses solo,part 3 - 00:18 /00:55 when you do a pull of frome the 14 fret to 12 fret on G string are you still holdig your pinky on the 15 fret on the E and B sting.So at the time when i do the pull of i stil let the E and the B sting to ring?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:55 PM