> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

29 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Pavelducati's Start Line
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 9 2013, 08:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (pavelducati @ Nov 8 2013, 11:57 AM) *
OK

Keep me posted mate wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 9 2013, 09:23 AM
GMC:er
Of course.
I just want to record much better to show you
wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 10 2013, 02:38 PM
Instructor
I always appreciate your consistency and dedication man! Keep rocking and I will be here to help out, for certain!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 11 2013, 10:40 AM
Hi,Cosmin.
It is very nice to hear.
Thanks a lot. wink.gif

This is my next attempt :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx779dqfd8qq49u/a...picking%208.m4a

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 11 2013, 11:01 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - the timing is better indeed, now I'd work on the tightness and clean playing of the whole thing smile.gif It's definitely a progress! Good going there mate!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 12 2013, 06:59 PM
Hi,Cosmin.
It's really a difficult lesson.
I will focus on things what you say.

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 10:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (pavelducati @ Nov 12 2013, 05:59 PM) *
Hi,Cosmin.
It's really a difficult lesson.
I will focus on things what you say.

Mate, once you have mastered this, all the principles applied will apply to other similar lessons as well! Keep this in mind and it will be great!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 13 2013, 02:50 PM
Hi,Cosmin.
I like the way you lead me.
It is like a seed.
from the beginning sprouts are shown, after a stem, leaves.
you just you know, when there a flower will be.
And I trust you and follow you.

I see you feel when I am tired and you support and inspire me.

Thank you very much.
wink.gif

Gabriel invited me to join your new Collaboration called "The Day and Night Video".
It is so amazing.
But I did not do these things.
I would like to try.

wink.gif

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Nov 13 2013, 04:44 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 09:13 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Thank again for your kind words smile.gif

I know where you started from, I know you can do it and I know where you need to get to, but on the way I am only adapting to the situations in which you find yourself after recording something. I think it's the natural way to go and grow! biggrin.gif

The collab! Yes! Great stuff mate - I will put your name on the collab list and you can post your takes here so that we will discuss them, before posting the final one in the collab thread, deal?

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 14 2013, 09:23 AM
Hi, Cosmin.
It's cool.)
Thank you.
But I am a little in doubt about myself.
What and how I should start from.
I should take the A minor scale and improvise by backtrack it's clear.
But this is the most interesting. biggrin.gif
Well,I will try.

Cheers

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 09:48 AM
Instructor
Mate wink.gif try to sing a melody in your head and then find it on the guitar. Start simple smile.gif Don't think in terms of scales - just find a melody in your head - you don't even have to touch the guitar. Pick up the guitar after hearing the melody in your head clearly and knowing how it should sound.

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 14 2013, 07:36 PM
Hi,Cosmin.
I would like to ask you.
Do I do in the right way?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/legd0tmeiium1cz/collab%206.m4a

This is of course my sketch.

I hear more colorful thing in my head but I could not express it at the present time
because I have not enough technics.

I hope it it is in the future wink.gif

Cheers,

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Nov 15 2013, 08:56 AM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2013, 09:34 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! This is very good, for your first attempt on this sort of thing biggrin.gif

Now, I would lower the volume of the guitar a bit and then send over the track with the lowered guitars so that I may hear some details which I want to talk to you about - right now it's fairly difficult to distinguish them as I can't hear the backing wink.gif You are on the good path, anyway, now we fix the details!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 15 2013, 10:03 AM
OK,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g63u09yk0kc5tk8/collab%2010.m4a

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mca70i2p9wg5uq1/collab%208.m4a

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Nov 15 2013, 11:19 AM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 16 2013, 09:28 AM
Instructor
Alright mate! I think your take is very melodic and you nailed a very nice concept of using the same phrase over different chords, thus highlighting the different functions taken up by notes in respect to the chords they are being played against. Very nice biggrin.gif

Now, I would take care of that bend at 0:32 which is a bit weak and it doesn't quite reach the intended pitch and I would clean up the tone a bit to give it more definition. Otherwise, as I said, it's a great take for your first collab mate! I am proud!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 16 2013, 10:31 AM
Hi,Cosmin.

I understood about bending.
I will correct it.

I hear more colorful in my mind but I can't play it.
And I am a little upset about this.
That is why I am not satisfied.
You are supporting me,thank you very much.

What shoul I do?
Should I record this version clear and send it to Gab?

In parallel I am working on my lessons.

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Nov 16 2013, 10:34 AM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 17 2013, 08:50 AM
Instructor
Hey hey matey!

There's still time - re-record this one with the corrected bend and save it, k? Then try to bring out the other colors that you hear in your mind and I will help you get them straight, if possible physically in the amount of time left. If not, you have this one which you can send to Gabe, but we have to try, right? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 18 2013, 08:47 AM
Hi.
OK,I will try.
I am going to busyness trip on a couple days.
I will be back and continue.
And this is my yesterday attempt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygahzgjkg44g15r/collab%2012.m4a

Cheers, wink.gif

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 19 2013, 01:24 PM
Instructor
Hey mate this sounds very good!

I would focus a bit on the lead phrases like the ones around 0:23 are just a bit out of timing - it's very slight, almost imperceptible but it can be felt against the backing. What do you think, one more for the road?

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Nov 21 2013, 06:30 AM
Hi, Cosmin.
With pleasure.
I returned to home and ready.
Today I will do it.

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:40 PM