3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Gmc Distracts Me From My Studies!, mattacuk should be studying, but he cant help himself!
Juan M. Valero
Mar 20 2008, 12:47 PM
Instructor
it's important to keep some hours to your studies and some to your practice wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 20 2008, 12:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Mar 20 2008, 11:47 AM) *
it's important to keep some hours to your studies and some to your practice wink.gif

Your studies being of music theory of course biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 20 2008, 01:41 PM
Instructor
mmm, well, I have my degree biggrin.gif I'm a farmacist and it was not a problem to study and to play guitar and have some bands at the same time (and record my first solo album tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 20 2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah same for me. I went out drinking, played guitar, had a band and I came through ok. You just need to focus at the right times. At uni 90% of the time you can do what you like. The 10% is where you need to do your work and revise for exams.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Mar 20 2008, 02:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Mar 19 2008, 11:30 AM) *
Does anyone else have this problem? tongue.gif wink.gif

Always!

Just finish your studies while you're improving your guitar skills.
So you have the opportunity of a "regular" job... buying some good gear... and then become a rockstar cool.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Mar 20 2008, 02:39 PM
The Dark Canuck
Well I'm in the same boat as Tony as my work keeps me from GMC/practice. I'm away now for work, my guitar is home and I won't be able to play for two weeks....well I'm working on borrowing a friends guitar actually. Thank god I got my new laptop so I can at least keep up with the forum when I'm not at work smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 20 2008, 06:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Mar 19 2008, 07:30 AM) *
Ok so right now im "semi-studying" , I really should be paying my book more attention but as we all know the internet is addictive unsure.gif

Infact, I should have been studying yesterday but i played my guitar all-day instead! laugh.gif Its not that I dont find the Intricacies of Cascading Style Sheets interesting, its just guitars are more interesting still wub.gif

Does anyone else have this problem? tongue.gif wink.gif

I understand you a lot!! I work in a court, study in the university, have my band and, I try to play all the time I can, so... I only sleep 4 or 5 hours blink.gif Freddy Mercury will say "...It´s a hard life..."

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Pi38
Mar 20 2008, 06:40 PM
I have the same type of problem. I don't think it's a bad thing to be addicted to guitar though.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:32 AM