New Amp, need distortion
robertbu
Feb 20 2007, 01:14 AM
GMC:er
Ok so I was previously using my dads old Crate amp, and a friend of his decided he didnt need his Peavey Classic VT(50 watts)....i love the amp so far, but the only thing is I want more distortion. Any rec's on pedals? I've never looked into amp gear before, so I dont really have an idea of whats out there, but people on here are sometimes very knowledgable.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 20 2007, 04:43 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (robertbu @ Feb 20 2007, 01:14 AM) *
Ok so I was previously using my dads old Crate amp, and a friend of his decided he didnt need his Peavey Classic VT(50 watts)....i love the amp so far, but the only thing is I want more distortion. Any rec's on pedals? I've never looked into amp gear before, so I dont really have an idea of whats out there, but people on here are sometimes very knowledgable.

Perhaps DF7?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
yell03
Feb 21 2007, 03:41 AM
GMC:er
The Digitech Death Metal Pedal for Metal is awesome.

The Digitech Hot Head is nice for classic rock and the Digitech Grunge for in between those two if you want three.

I have all 5 Digitech Pedals, but I usually only use Death Metal and Hot Head.

Howard

--------------------
Electric Guitars
Carvin DC127
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Ibanez Prestige RGA121

Amplifiers
Peavey Triple XXX Head
Genz Benz -flex 2x12 cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:49 AM