Laptop Issue
besip
Jan 4 2012, 04:18 PM
GMC:er
Hi my sister have problem with laptop
i was try to fix it but the laptop surprise me again tongue.gif

The problem start few days ago that the laptop shoot down his self and turn on again with a little time period.
i was try to do some laptop scanning to solve the problem but everytime before the scanning was done the laptop shoot down again
finally i was made some scanning done..delete some viruses but the problem ws still there..the laptop stay alive longer but again shoot his self down...lot of time also when the laptop shoot his self down and up again i was see just black screen

yesterday i was try last thing and i was delete some stuff what my sister download few days ago also i was use system recovery and put laptop on time when i know he working ok..and whoala...the laptop work trough all day...i was download back some important updates the laptop without any problem restart few times...today morning i was start the laptop without any problem...i was went to shopping ans shoot him down...but when i coming back and try to turn him on..then nothing again sad.gif

i was unplug him from power take out battery and he work again huh.gif i was made some progress his not shooting down every few second or minutes but still looks like still something is bad

any advice??? rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:46 AM