3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Old Video Games You Remember/play Still Now, Games from 90s-early 2000s
rocko
Jul 18 2012, 02:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
An early friend of mine got an amiga 500. We spent the whole day playing on it. One of my favorite games was Turricane - a side scroll adventure. I didn't already play guitar back in those days, but I already got interested in music in general.

However that game has a so awsome soundtrack. It was composed by Chris Hülsbeck. He is from germany and composed soundtracks for a couple succesfull video games.

regards
Andreas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 19 2012, 09:51 AM
Instructor
So, now that we got to this point, I may as well ask out loud biggrin.gif Has anyone here finished the Legend of Zelda: A link to the past? It's the '92 game on the SNES. I would be curious to ask about a certain thing which I need to know smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
rocko
Jul 19 2012, 12:12 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 19 2012, 10:51 AM) *
So, now that we got to this point, I may as well ask out loud biggrin.gif Has anyone here finished the Legend of Zelda: A link to the past? It's the '92 game on the SNES. I would be curious to ask about a certain thing which I need to know smile.gif

I didn't play that game...I guess I was to young when the game came out wink.gif Sorry - can't help you with that :/

But I remember the game "Zelda - Ocarina Of Time" for N64. What an epic game. I played it all night long wink.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:12 PM