Back To School, With another college year ahead of me
thefireball
Aug 16 2010, 03:53 AM
Learning Roadie
This is sort of a blog-like thread. You are welcome to comment all you want. I just wanted to share a few things about my school for those who care to know. Just sharing a bit of my life with you. I don't know how long this topic will go on, but for the meantime...
..I type...

Hello!!

Well, it is back to school tomorrow for me, GMC community. It's kinda cool and kinda not. I'll miss surfing the forums here all day, but I can check afterwards in the day. I won't have all the free time in the world to rock. And I do dislike studying.... sad.gif

However...on the flipside of that...I can see my friends again. I will learn more about computers. My major is IST (Information Systems Technology) Micro Computers. And the new thing of college life will be thrilling again. I'm going to continue to embark on a journey that will take me to new heights. I'm going to Think Big! Dream Big! That's our school's motto. I pray this year goes well for me and for all the other students - and that all the instructors do their part well. smile.gif

I have attended TRCC for one entire year - and yipee!, I didn't miss one, single day! I hope it goes the same way this year. I plan on these two years right now. I have inturn ship my last semester. I hope that turns into a job. I don't really wanna attend more that two years. I couldn't do it at TRCC anyway, since it is a two year college, but I could transfer if I wish. But I don't really want to - I'm ready to get on with my life. wink.gif

We are remodeling at Three Rivers Community College, and it's looking nice. The cafeteria has been transformed into more of a restaurant. A bread company has moved into the college. Actually, a lot of changes have happened to make the college better financially. happy.gif

Well...tomorrow's the day! I suppose I'll let you know how my first day was if you are interested. tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by thefireball: Aug 16 2010, 10:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:48 PM