Fender Pt-100 Pedal Tuner, Is it reliable?
megadeth1117
Dec 26 2008, 01:31 AM
GMC:er
Hello, I wanted to check out this tuner pedal because its affordable compared to others, but was curious if it is a durable and reliable pedal and if there are any flaws?

Thanks in Advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 26 2008, 01:41 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Don't know much about the Fender. Chek out Ibanez LU20, a real (for real) true bypass pedal. Doesn't steal the least bit of your sound and it's very affordable.
Only downside is the ugly box it comes in, but you can just toss that wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Dec 26 2008, 01:44 AM
I just checked out the ibanez one, it looks nice, but I need a tuner pedal for onstage, thanks for the recommendation though

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Dec 26 2008, 02:12 PM
QUOTE (megadeth1117 @ Dec 25 2008, 06:31 PM) *
Hello, I wanted to check out this tuner pedal because its affordable compared to others, but was curious if it is a durable and reliable pedal and if there are any flaws?

Thanks in Advance

Check out the planet wave tuner. Great stage tuner. I've owned them all and this is my favorite. http://store.1stopwinds.com/plwachpetu.html You should be able to find one for about $60 bucks online.

A guy I jam with has the Fender tuner your talking about. It's fine and it's well built. However, he's getting one like mine as he likes the Planet Waves so much better.

tommyboy

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Dec 26 2008, 05:15 PM
the planet waves one looks nice, but the problem is that its about 20 bucks more expensive

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Dec 26 2008, 08:12 PM
QUOTE (megadeth1117 @ Dec 26 2008, 10:15 AM) *
the planet waves one looks nice, but the problem is that its about 20 bucks more expensive

True, for the money the Fender is just fine.

tommyboy

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 26 2008, 11:33 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (megadeth1117 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:44 AM) *
I just checked out the ibanez one, it looks nice, but I need a tuner pedal for onstage, thanks for the recommendation though

That's exactly what it is.
http://images.google.se/images?um=1&hl...U20&spell=1

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Dec 27 2008, 06:11 AM
ohhh, when I typed it into the guitar center search bar, it corrected to the LU10, which is a regular chromatic tuner

thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:12 PM