Stoner Rock Lesson + Double-note 6ths Lesson, Two new and interesting topics
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 1 2007, 03:30 PM
GMC Founder
Stoner Rock Lesson

Europe: Stoner Rock Lesson

Gabriel continues to explore the different rock genres - and today he shows agreat example of stoner rock. The difficulty level of this lesson should allow anyone to steal some tricks from it! biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double-note 6ths lesson

Europe: Double-note 6ths lesson

Playing double notes produces a strong effect typically associated with blues. However it is also played at demonic speeds by jazz guitarists...!

This lesson is part of David's chords series, and will go under "beginner" - I will however have a look at it myself because this is something I haven't yet had the chance to dive into! Thanks David! smile.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Aug 1 2007, 03:39 PM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif ooh that top one seems to be right up my alley.

cant wait to give these a look smile.gif thanks Kris

hej då

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 1 2007, 10:05 PM
GMC:er
I now officially love Gabriel! laugh.gif

Awesome! smile.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:00 AM