Schecter Omen 6 Or Xtm 6
Christophe
Sep 18 2012, 10:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi guys

I want to buy a new guitar without FR system, it makes things easier to me (tuning and so on)

I love how Schecter guitars look like (the most expensive are awesome but they're not in my budget), since I saw that guitar https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Nevermore-Style-NewOrb I fell in love with it biggrin.gif

I'm hesitating between the Omen Extreme 6 and the classic one - Omen 6 - I can't see that much differences between them, could you help me to figure them out please ? Are the pickups good for playing metal (Megadeth, Ensiferum, almost all style of metal) ?

Thanks a lot !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Sep 18 2012, 11:27 PM
Differences:

Tap coil switch
Body Finishes
Inlays

Are those pickups good for metal? Yes, why wouldn't they be good for metal.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Christophe
Sep 19 2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks.

The question might be this way : Why would they be good for metal ? biggrin.gif

My ESP LTD possesses a string-blocking system near the nut. Does it really change something for a guitar without a FR system ? (if it had one on the Xtm Omen 6).

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:57 AM