New Swingy Ballad Collab, FINAL MIX AND COMMENTS
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 12 2008, 03:04 PM
Singing Instructor
Ok....first of all..I want to thaK YOU all for helping me make my first collab...
thanks every body...smile.gif
It was truly a great pleasure to mix this song...Yeah I could not resist...My feelings had guide me to make a bit of a song out of it...so I did not put the solos by the order who recorded it first,but by some subjective feeling where should one melody go...my choices where made only by atmosphere that solo is caring it with the melody...every body plaid very good...so my choices was not made up in that order(who plaid better...)

I had never comment a guitar player in this matter before...so I hope this comments could help you a little...smile.gif

Attached File  Final_Mix.mp3 ( 6.26MB ) Number of downloads: 280

Number of participants : 8

in the natural order,who recorded first:

1.Tjchep
2.Siggum
3.fatb0t
4.GeneT95
5.Kaznie NL
6.Bluesrock
7.Ivan Milenkovic
8.OrganisedConfusion

In the order that is in the collab:

1.Bluesrock
2.GeneT95
3.fatb0t
4.siggum
5.Kaznie NL
6.Ivan Milenkovic
7.TJchep
8.OrganisedConfusion

My comments will bi in order that is in the collab:

1.Bluesrock
Nice melody men...only thing I need to add is the endings of a phrase,I think you should bend it a bit...give it a little vibrato...smile.gif

2.GeneT95
great solo...and a beautiful tone,nice color...I like the little reverb on it to,you did good when it comes to a dynamics of a solo...nice beginning,little more in the middle,and great finale ...so for me it blend truly great in the melody.....smile.gif

3.fatb0t
great,you solo come right after a vocal,and blend rely nice...color is good,melody to,I think you had only one or two notes out of key in the end of your solo...
but, even then it sounds cool....:)and your dynamics is great too...smile.gif

4.siggum
I liked your take very much...it was very melodic and modern(wich is great)...nothing to add..very good...smile.gif

5.Kaznie NL

Your take was very come and slow,but not in the bad way,it was great melody,and I use it for a some kind of bridge part,and it came great..you had a lot of noise in your recording,so I did a bit of EQ to remove it.....smile.gif

6.Ivan Milenkovic

thanks man...very nice...like the melody very much....you playd it great....smile.gif

7.TJchep

like the beginning of it very much,you have a great control of you instrument...like it that you started with a one note dynamic variation...
end was great to..you had a nice tone...job well done...smile.gif

8.OganisedConfusion

great take man...I did a little time move on your take...but it blend great....good playd,and great ending....thanks..smile.gif

Thanks every body for making this song together....smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nemanja Filipovic: Apr 12 2008, 03:06 PM

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jun 6 2008, 11:00 PM
Instructor
great and good works for every one congrats Guys.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Nemanja Filipovic   New Swingy Ballad Collab   Apr 12 2008, 03:04 PM
- - OrganisedConfusion   Thanks for the comments and a great collab it was....   Apr 12 2008, 04:13 PM
|- - Nemanja Filipovic   QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 12 2008, 05...   Apr 12 2008, 04:28 PM
nnn
- - Trond Vold   Another great collab Good work from everyone!   Apr 13 2008, 08:54 AM
- - Siggum   Good job Nemanja, it was a nice and interresting c...   Apr 13 2008, 09:12 AM
- - Bluesrock   great work guys ,thanks for the comment nemanja il...   Apr 13 2008, 11:03 AM
- - Nemanja Filipovic   yeah great job every one....   Apr 13 2008, 04:49 PM
- - kaznie_NL   Nice singing Nemanja! Thanks for doing this...   Apr 13 2008, 05:10 PM
|- - Nemanja Filipovic   QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 13 2008, 06:10 PM)...   Apr 13 2008, 06:03 PM
nnn
- - Bogdan Radovic   Great collab Nemanja !! Everybody did grea...   Apr 14 2008, 12:46 AM
|- - Nemanja Filipovic   QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 14 2008, 01:4...   Apr 14 2008, 01:00 AM
nnn
- - Kristofer Dahl   Sorry I am late on this - but this was a very cool...   May 2 2008, 10:24 AM
- - Nemanja Filipovic   Thanks Kris.   May 2 2008, 10:31 AM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   Great job everyone! Great job Nemanja!   May 2 2008, 11:31 AM
- - Nemanja Filipovic   Thanks Ivan.   May 2 2008, 11:41 AM
- - Siggum   Indeed this was an awsome collab, i especially lik...   May 2 2008, 11:43 AM
|- - Nemanja Filipovic   QUOTE (Siggum @ May 2 2008, 12:43 PM) Ind...   May 2 2008, 12:13 PM
nnn
- - Shadow21   I really like it, good job   Jun 6 2008, 08:48 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:55 AM