Metronome, is there any way?
Ryan
Apr 8 2007, 10:42 PM
GMC:er
HI, yea well i know that using a metronome..helps you tremedously and everything and ive been playing for about 2 years..and only 6 months seriously, and still cant figure out how to make the metronome fun, meaning....how can i, or what can i do to make me focus more on the metronome.

Its so hard for me to stay focused using hte metronome, it gets really boring quickly so i usualy dont play with it. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO USE AND UTILIZE WHAT I CAN GET FROM IT, but how can i make it so i stay focused.

How do you guys stay focused using the metronome?
What do you guys play using the metronome, just scales, modes, arpeggios, or just little licks?

Any help to make me be able to stay focused and use the metronome, will be a tremendous help to me!!!!!!

Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ryan   Metronome   Apr 8 2007, 10:42 PM
- - mattacuk   Hey Ryan, I have been only playing around 7 mo...   Apr 9 2007, 12:00 AM
|- - Igorrr   Hi Ryan, as mattacuk stated everything is the cor...   Apr 9 2007, 07:38 PM
nnn
- - Ryan   Alright, atleast i have a lil exp with the metrono...   Apr 9 2007, 07:53 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:37 AM