2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Tell Us What You Like About Your Playing
Keilnoth
Mar 30 2010, 11:36 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I like the way I can make my mind escapes to outer space when playing guitar and the fun I have to learn it and to play it with friends.

And I like how I improved my technique and theory during the last year. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 31 2010, 12:18 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I like my rhythm playing for all styles I play (Pop, Rock and Metal).
I need to get some speed up, but other than that I'm pretty happy about my rhythm playing.
I'm also pretty happy about my melodic playing (rhythm melodies and slow solos etc.) smile.gif

My soloing/shredding is another story though laugh.gif
But that's not my bread and butter, so I'm just glad when I manage to learn new stuff and play simple solos!

I'll never be a new Satriani, but maybe I'll be as good riffing as Scott Ian (who knows, haha) biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 31 2010, 12:26 AM
Instructor
What i like best about my playing.. is not any spesific technique (or lack thereoff) smile.gif , but i think i can be quite creative sometimes when i have the guitar ready, especially when comming up with ideas for songs.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Apr 1 2010, 07:38 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Awesome topic!

After a hard practicing when I start iprovising or play a particular solo that I like, I love the state when I loose my identity, everything ceases to exist, just the sound and the emotions remain! It's an awesome feeling biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Apr 1 2010, 07:40 PM
GMC:er
i like that i can now improvise alot better and not play the same notes over and over and over!!!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post
relaxenjoy
Apr 1 2010, 07:40 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I like that my playing is constantly getting better.

Nothing keeps me more motivated than seeing how I am progressing!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:00 AM