Fused... Latest Tracks.... Please Enjoy
fused
Aug 26 2008, 02:03 AM
GMC:er
Maybe this is where I should have posted this. Its i the members only...but is this a better place?

Anyhow
Well its been a while since I've posted here. I do this just for fun, no delusions of grandeur here....

just sharing some of that fun..... These are the most recent tracks....within the past two weeks.
Also click around and sample some of the other insanity.

Criticisms are most definitely welcome

Axis

Caution

Acoustic Axis

Thank You for taking the time to listen.

fused

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
UncleSkillet
Aug 26 2008, 02:44 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
All of the links don't work for me and there is nothing wrong with my system.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
bladzerok
Aug 26 2008, 02:57 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
wow this sound really good ,at least to me, i love the way the solos are built, it sound very unusual and cool, of course laugh.gif

i also want to add that the tracks are mixed very well

This post has been edited by bladzerok: Aug 26 2008, 03:00 AM

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Aug 26 2008, 03:01 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks for fixing the links. smile.gif Now I will listen to your jams.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
fused
Aug 26 2008, 03:18 AM
GMC:er
Thanks for the input Bladzerok.... Glad you liked it.

Uncle...hope that worked out for you....

fused

This post has been edited by fused: Aug 26 2008, 10:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:36 PM