Great Young Italian Fusion Player
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 24 2012, 08:14 PM
Instructor
Guys, I would like to introduce my Italian friend, Ignazio Di Salvo, to you all smile.gif He is an amazing fusion player and I've been meaning to do this some time ago, but of course life got in the way. Now that he posted this video on FB I took the time to write this post!

I met him in 2010 in Bucharest at the Guitar Day festival and we kept corresponding through FB since then. I find his tapping chops simply amazing!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 24 2012, 08:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mad
Jul 24 2012, 09:29 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'm not a big fan of fusion, but this amazed me. And that floating 8-finger-tapping was just .. wow! And he's using a thumb-pick ohmy.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jul 24 2012, 10:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wow. Just absolute blinding speed.

Also, I thought I heard a little brief line from "Flying in a Blue Dream" at the 2:49 mark.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 25 2012, 07:52 AM
Instructor
He's very good! I listened, but I can't hear it...probably there's too much time since I last listened to that piece biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:28 PM