2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Happy New Year Gmc!
snackajacks
Jan 1 2013, 02:59 PM
GMC:er
Happy New Year !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 1 2013, 03:22 PM
Thumbs up to earth! for one more earthling year spining around the sun tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 1 2013, 04:01 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah! Happy new year!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 1 2013, 05:41 PM
Instructor
So how did it go last night? Everyone ok? laugh.gif

I spent the new year's eve at my girl's house where she threw a party with a lot of people... it was fun all in all, but when we woke up today, I was really thinking about the clean up biggrin.gif We concluded it'll be the last big party she'll throw in here home!

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jan 1 2013, 05:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Happy New Year to you all! May your skill and love of music increase even more this year!

Thanks GMC! Looking for another awesome year! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Michael AC: Jan 1 2013, 05:43 PM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 1 2013, 05:44 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 1 2013, 05:41 PM) *

I spent the new year's eve at my girl's house where she threw a party with a lot of people... it was fun all in all, but when we woke up today, I was really thinking about the clean up biggrin.gif We concluded it'll be the last big party she'll throw in here home!

I'm sick with the flu, so no party for me. I watched some TV with my mom and went to bed at 0.30h laugh.gif

If this year becomes really awesome...I'll take it as a sign and won't celebrate new year's eve anymore wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2013, 09:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 1 2013, 01:41 PM) *

Was it like Metallica's Whisky in the jar videoclip?? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 1 2013, 11:16 PM
happy New Year everybody! Let's hope 2013 is a great year for us all!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 08:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 1 2013, 08:10 PM) *
Was it like Metallica's Whisky in the jar videoclip?? biggrin.gif

A bit... without the wrecking though... I had to keep a close eye on everyone and I'm always very careful when being a host - even though this time I was a semi host laugh.gif this being my girl's home and all...

But anyway, the cleanup was done last evening and the house looks sparkling now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:13 AM