Def Leppard
steve25
Jul 5 2009, 04:18 PM
GMC:er
Anyone a fan of tis band? I think some of their stuff is pretty good. It beats a lot of modern "rock" bands nowadays that kind of miss the point of melodies. Anyay what do you think? I would say the Hysteria album is probably one of the best. Also i think its great how the drummer only has one arm and still rocks.

Gods of War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptOP0UrnJU

Animal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djv5GJndscI

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bsamn
Jul 5 2009, 04:47 PM
dude,

this is one of my fave bands , i mean this band is the shizzle!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
alesha
Jul 5 2009, 09:20 PM
I am a die-hard fan of Lepps. I saw them several times at shows it was always awesome! The drummer Rick "ThunderGod" Allen rocks with his one arm which sometimes is unbelievable!
That's true that Hysteria album is the best album from commercial point of view. I love their High&Dry album and Slang as well.

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 5 2009, 11:05 PM
Learning Roadie
One of the coolest ever. I have seen them many times. Great shows.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Canis
Jul 6 2009, 12:22 AM
Learning Rock Star
They're awesome! Great old school Rock'n Roll!

I really respect them for how Rick Allen still got to be the drummer after his accident. I dare to say that some of the modern bands would have replaced him instead of making the sort of pedal solution he's playing to this day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 6 2009, 02:43 AM
Instructor
This band is great. I remember the times when I couldn't stop listening. Great to remember those moments

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jul 6 2009, 06:23 AM
I have all their cds. I've seen the movie 1234098743059 times and I don't get tired. I learned most of their songs. They are awesome. They are the clearest example of doing great songs with simple progressions. I really love them. But not as Bon Jovi!! Hahaha

+Quote Post
Laszlo Boross
Jul 11 2009, 01:50 PM
Instructor
This is a great band!

--------------------
Check out my lessons

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Jul 11 2009, 02:18 PM
Instructor
I have the Adrenalize CD. Great band from my point of view. Maybe they are too much "pop" sometimes but there's nothing wrong with this.

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:05 AM