Characteristic Notes Of Harmonic Minor Modes
Randy B
Apr 30 2017, 11:47 PM
GMC:er
So I already know what the characteristic notes of each mode of the major scale is. For example the mode Lydian the characteristic note is the #4. I want to know what each characteristic note of every mode of the harmonic minor scale is though. Can someone tell me what each one is, or help? Or is this not important? (I think it is, since I love harmonic minor)

QUOTE (Randy B @ Apr 30 2017, 10:36 PM) *
So I already know what the characteristic notes of each mode of the major scale is. For example the mode Lydian the characteristic note is the #4. I want to know what each characteristic note of every mode of the harmonic minor scale is though. Can someone tell me what each one is, or help? Or is this not important? (I think it is, since I love harmonic minor)

PS, I already know how to harmonize the scale, and know how to build chords, and solo with the scale, and I play metal. I see info for the major scale on this topic, but not harmonic minor.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:07 AM