Epent Invention
richgrafx
Sep 3 2007, 07:37 AM
GMC:er
Here is a short E minor pentatonic piece that I recently created. I was inspired by Gabriel Leopardi's rock lesson's and I received tips from Gabriel as well as from JVM, Iluha, kahall, symon, and Nick325. As with everything I do it is a rough work in progress and additional help is welcome.

Updated:
I have reposted the file with a version that does a better job at seperating the solo in the mix. Thanks everyone for the advice.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by richgrafx: Sep 3 2007, 09:51 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  EPent_rich_04c.mp3 ( 1.01MB ) Number of downloads: 417

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Ryan
Sep 3 2007, 07:41 AM
QUOTE (richgrafx @ Sep 3 2007, 01:37 AM) *
Here is a short E minor pentatonic piece that I recently created. I was inspired by Gabriel Leopardi's rock lesson's and I received tips from Gabriel as well as from JVM, Iluha, kahall, symon, and Nick325. As with everything I do it is a rough work in progress and additional help is welcome.

Wow that was pretty damn good. That, well I didnt expect it to be that good. All i can say is maybe increase your volume a bit on your lead. It seems kinda quiet. Im not an expert at this, so take it if you want to!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 3 2007, 07:44 AM
Learning Roadie
Awesome! I thought the first version sounded good, but this sounds awesome. 10/10

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 3 2007, 07:50 AM
Good Job smile.gif
Keep it up and keep posting

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 3 2007, 07:53 AM
Instructor
Hey that's not bad at all! Sounds pretty good! Next time just make lead guitar a bit louder! Anyway - very good one! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Smurkas
Sep 3 2007, 05:58 PM
Great playing, I really like the riff biggrin.gif. My tips is that you record another go of the riff so you have two of the same riff. Now pan those two out to the sides and put the lead guitar in the middle. Ironically this will give more space to the lead guitar since it won't be competing as much with the rhythm guitar when rhythm isn't in the middle. Also you need to raise the volume of all the guitars, now when the drums and bass kick in they're almost louder than the guitars. The guitars should be loudest at all times wink.gif.

/Marcus

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 3 2007, 11:00 PM
That was awesome man! just like the others have said, turn the volume on the lead up, really great job I really liked it!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:39 AM