Tapping, From beginnerlevel to advanced
SonofDestiny
Dec 5 2008, 09:35 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

I want to get serious about practising tapping. Problem is that I'm a real beginner at it and it sounds really weak and out of tune. High e-string is half-doable, but the others are just bad. Most problems come with pulling off, but I can't say that hammer-on tapping is great either really.

Most of the time when approaching something new I step into it really disorganized and without knowing what to pay attention to, but this time I want to do it differently. I really need something like a step-by-step plan.. Where do I start, when do I move on, what is the maximum level that I can set as a goal?

I hope you people can guide me through the jungle called tapping for noobs. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kaznie_NL
Dec 6 2008, 07:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
There's a lesson plan for tapping, check out the wiki for it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:21 PM