Gmc Chat Problem
David Wallimann
Jun 11 2007, 01:50 AM
Instructor
Each time I click on the Chat box, my browser closes on me...
Has anyone had that problem?
I'm using Internet Explorer 7

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
FretDancer69
Jun 13 2007, 07:52 AM
GMC:er
ive been having problems with the chat room too. Everytime i get in, nobody is there, and nobody answers. All i can see are messages from users who probably logged off already, since i always see goodbye messages, etc.. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Jun 13 2007, 12:04 PM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jun 13 2007, 08:52 AM) *
ive been having problems with the chat room too. Everytime i get in, nobody is there, and nobody answers. All i can see are messages from users who probably logged off already, since i always see goodbye messages, etc.. Is anyone else experiencing this?

We use a "chat history" to display some of the latest chat messages when you log in. We have left that on so far, anyway, so that's the reason that you see this smile.gif

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 13 2007, 08:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Jun 13 2007, 05:04 AM) *
We use a "chat history" to display some of the latest chat messages when you log in. We have left that on so far, anyway, so that's the reason that you see this smile.gif

Ok, thanks alot for clearing that out for me. smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:59 PM