2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Herman Li, I hope this does not get me banned.
jer
Feb 18 2009, 05:18 PM
GMC:er
hahaha!!!!!

Thats great!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ztevie
Feb 18 2009, 05:21 PM
And this old Santana one is a favorite! Them drummers are awesome!!

Or why not Bon Scott at his prime time?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ztevie: Feb 18 2009, 05:31 PM

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Apr 16 2009, 09:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm not sure if this has been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI...feature=related

I love that Motorcycle laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 16 2009, 11:33 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Dead horsies or not, it's still funny. I've seen that Jake E Lee one before too, but it cracks me up every time. The clapping Ozzy makes it hilarious biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 16 2009, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Herman Li videos are hilarious !
I found one before with guys shouting while he is doing his dive bomb tricks - incredible stuff smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Red
Apr 16 2009, 12:22 PM
...? laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 05:41 PM
hahahaha good times...

although im not a big fan of DF stuff...i did like them for a while, but once you hear one song, you heard them all!!

the one thing i like about dragonforce, is that it is exposing a new generation and a new audience of kids (and adults) to metal and the guitar...im sure through dragonforce many kids discovered the bands and artists that influenced dragonforce and what not

also, they may not have the best live show, but their studio producing is top notch

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Red
Apr 16 2009, 05:57 PM
I stopped to like DF once they released their new album, i honestly thought that it sounded just like a game soundtrack, the bad kind of them to.

This post has been edited by Red: Apr 16 2009, 05:57 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 16 2009, 06:00 PM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Apr 16 2009, 05:41 PM) *
hahahaha good times...

although im not a big fan of DF stuff...i did like them for a while, but once you hear one song, you heard them all!!

the one thing i like about dragonforce, is that it is exposing a new generation and a new audience of kids (and adults) to metal and the guitar...im sure through dragonforce many kids discovered the bands and artists that influenced dragonforce and what not

also, they may not have the best live show, but their studio producing is top notch

Well said. Much more polite than I could ever say

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Apr 16 2009, 07:17 PM
I'm probably the only person from GMC that has actually seen DragonForce live, and if I may say they brought the freakin house down.

Edited for language - Andrew on behalf of the moderators

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Apr 17 2009, 01:31 PM

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 16 2009, 07:42 PM
Interesting vids. I think a few here have actually seen DF live. I can't recall how impressed they were though.
I don't think that they are hopeless in terms of talent. They get stick because there are musicians that are SO much better. If I was a pro I'd want to sweep like Govan or Loomis or whoever, not Li.
Also - you may want to edit for language

Frank Gambale - now there's a man that can sweep!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Apr 16 2009, 08:32 PM
QUOTE (Artemus @ Apr 16 2009, 11:42 AM) *
Interesting vids. I think a few here have actually seen DF live. I can't recall how impressed they were though.
I don't think that they are hopeless in terms of talent. They get stick because there are musicians that are SO much better. If I was a pro I'd want to sweep like Govan or Loomis or whoever, not Li.
Also - you may want to edit for language

Frank Gambale - now there's a man that can sweep!

frank gamble pretty much wrote the bible on sweep picking! hahahha

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 16 2009, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (Red @ Apr 16 2009, 01:22 PM) *
...? laugh.gif laugh.gif

In a YT vid herman li shows his recording studio... he and the other guitarist actually kept a wii and a playstation on the bottom shelf of their rack!!! They had a 5.1 system around the recording monitors JUST FOR THOSE GAMES mellow.gif mellow.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Apr 16 2009, 08:39 PM
hahaha the pedal is awesome biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
29a
Apr 17 2009, 03:50 AM
QUOTE (TwistedSun @ Apr 16 2009, 08:17 PM) *
I'm probably the only person from GMC that has actually seen DragonForce live, and if I may say they brought the house down.
I've seen them too. It was a great show too smile.gif I even had a chat with herman and sam after the concert at the band and met a nice girl there laugh.gif But that was already quite some time ago, before I played guitar. But it kind of inspired me to do so.

Jonas

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Apr 17 2009, 01:41 PM

--------------------
My Website | My Gear | Elixir Nanoweb Strings Review | Installing Schaller Security Locks
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy." - Phil Zimmermann

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 17 2009, 12:13 PM
Instructor
This is Herman Ree laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Apr 17 2009, 12:29 PM
Ive seen them live too. several times. it was horrible. If they are going to try and sell themselves as shredders, or even musicians, they better back it up on stage. they cant, so they are garbage.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 17 2009, 01:16 PM
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Apr 16 2009, 09:59 AM) *
I love that Motorcycle laugh.gif

Todd Rundgren ~ Bat out of Hell!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
29a
Apr 17 2009, 01:22 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Apr 17 2009, 01:29 PM) *
Ive seen them live too. several times. it was horrible. If they are going to try and sell themselves as shredders, or even musicians, they better back it up on stage. they cant, so they are garbage.

Do they claim to be the best guitarists in the world? No, that's what 14 year olds claim about them after playing too much guitar hero. Look at them as a bunch of guys having fun rather than guitar gods, because that's what they are. I'll probably check them out again at wacken, may be all the fame made them go nuts laugh.gif

Jonas

--------------------
My Website | My Gear | Elixir Nanoweb Strings Review | Installing Schaller Security Locks
"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy." - Phil Zimmermann

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 17 2009, 03:16 PM
Instructor
All the videos are cool!!hahah! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:02 PM