> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My First Profesional Band!, When I was 17.
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2007, 09:17 PM
Instructor
Hello GMC! I'm creating this topic because I would like to share with you one song of my first "profesional" band. After it I had many garage bands and with this was the first time that we took it serious.
We recorded one album and two eps and after many singer changes we finally broke up in 2002. The lyrics where in english but today I'm postings spanish song because It is metal version of the Argentinian national hymn that we did. We have very good critics about it. smile.gif The sound isn't so good sad.gif but it rocks! tongue.gif

I hope that you like it smile.gif

Gabriel.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Damnation___Himno_Nacional_Argentino.mp3 ( 3.91MB ) Number of downloads: 440

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 11 2007, 09:26 PM
GMC:er
Sounded very cool Gabriel! Have you anymore recordings we can have a listen to? I really liked this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2007, 09:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Sep 11 2007, 05:26 PM) *
Sounded very cool Gabriel! Have you anymore recordings we can have a listen to? I really liked this.

Thank you very much! I will prepair more mp3s very soon.

Gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
NightFlight
Sep 12 2007, 12:40 AM
That was excellent Gabriel! Very nice work -- and at the age of 17!!!!!!!! If I could have played that well at 17, by now I'd have Steve Vai as my opening act. laugh.gif

I must say that your style versatility amazes me. You easily go from blues to rock to metal to fusion to whatever rolls off your fingers...and it always sounds good. I would definitely love to hear more of your work.

--------------------
"Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all it's students."

My Toys
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 Lead Series
Boss GT-6 Processor
...and other stuff. :-)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 12 2007, 09:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (NightFlight @ Sep 11 2007, 08:40 PM) *
That was excellent Gabriel! Very nice work -- and at the age of 17!!!!!!!! If I could have played that well at 17, by now I'd have Steve Vai as my opening act. laugh.gif

I must say that your style versatility amazes me. You easily go from blues to rock to metal to fusion to whatever rolls off your fingers...and it always sounds good. I would definitely love to hear more of your work.

Hi Night flight! laugh.gif Steve opens your act!! Great!! laugh.gif Thanks man for your nice words about my playing! I'm glad that you liked it!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 12 2007, 09:45 PM
Really liked it, I think that bass was the star of that song, but even so the overall outcome is very proffesional sounding, good job Gabe smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Kurt
Sep 12 2007, 09:48 PM
yeah Gabriel...that really rocks!!!:)
I am really impressed of your great tone, but also the vocals and stuff are just amazing... remembers me a little bit at dio´s voice wink.gif
...Congratulations!!!! smile.gif
-Kurt

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 12 2007, 10:26 PM
That was a cool rendition of the Argentine National Anthem, although I've never heard it before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 12 2007, 11:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ Sep 12 2007, 05:45 PM) *
Really liked it, I think that bass was the star of that song, but even so the overall outcome is very proffesional sounding, good job Gabe smile.gif

Hey! Thanks. laugh.gif That's true, the bass player was very good.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 13 2007, 09:01 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
That is just cool, great job

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 13 2007, 09:05 AM
Instructor
They must play this when Messi and crew are on the pitch,sounds great Gabriel!!!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 13 2007, 09:33 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Well it's Rugby for me - League but Union is ok. Sadly we're up to play Argentina soon -same World Cup league (yes I'm Irish) - and on present form that's not looking good for us sad.gif ...

So Gabe if I say anything horrid to you over the next few weeks don't take it personally - I'll try not to but can't promise!

(Once got thrown out of a pub in Newcastle for supporting Holland when they played England at football. Basic rule for me: I support Ireland first and then second any team who is playing England. Russia let me down tonight though blink.gif ).

Cheers (but only if we win tongue.gif ),
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 13 2007, 09:50 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm glad that you liked it! I think that if this version would sound before the match we would always win!! jajaja laugh.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 13 2007, 10:05 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 13 2007, 04:05 AM) *
They must play this when Messi and crew are on the pitch,sounds great Gabriel!!!

i like Messi

+Quote Post
kahall
Sep 13 2007, 10:09 AM
Learning Roadie
Now THAT is a National Athem you can sink your teeth into. Even if I could not understand a word of it.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Gustavo
Sep 15 2007, 05:02 AM
vos eras de damnation?!?!?

a weeee

sos el mas groso!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 15 2007, 07:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gustavo @ Sep 15 2007, 01:02 AM) *
vos eras de damnation?!?!?

a weeee

sos el mas groso!!!

laugh.gif Asi es, yo era el guitarrista de Damnation. wink.gif En el mismo momento en que empezo a sonar en la rock and pop todas las noches nos separamos.. una pena. Habíamos grabado 1 disco competo en ingles, un ep previo y uno posterior que traia el himno, un tema nuevo y dos reversiones en catellano de temas del primer disco.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 25 2007, 02:31 AM
Instructor
Hey Guys! Here I'm posting another song of my first band Damnation... this one is older than the first one that I posted in this topic. It's called "The Road".

I hope that you like it! biggrin.gif

gabriel.-

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Damnation__Tears_of_the_rain____The_road.mp3 ( 6.52MB ) Number of downloads: 209

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gustavo
Sep 25 2007, 02:34 AM
i want the cd sad.gif, damn volumen4 XD

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 3 2007, 07:14 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 24 2007, 10:31 PM) *
Hey Guys! Here I'm posting another song of my first band Damnation... this one is older than the first one that I posted in this topic. It's called "The Road".

I hope that you like it! biggrin.gif

gabriel.-

Gabriel I love this song smile.gif

I always enjoy your playing. You are pretty much the reason I joined GMC to be honest. Your taste in music and mine are very similar so I respond very well to your lessons as it's the type of music I love to play.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:03 AM