Help With Cubase Please !
Ben Higgins
Nov 15 2011, 11:00 AM
Instructor
Hi Guys, I'm reaching breaking point with Cubase and I thought it best to ask for help before I demolish my computer in anger !

For months I've wondered how the hell I backup my .cpr files to disc so they're safe. I tried it before but when i re-inserted the disc none of the audio files were there. Some research later and I found that in every new project folder should be an 'audio' folder where all the audio takes reside. However, when I open that audio folder, there is nothing there. Not in any of them. So the question is, where has my audio been saved for all these years ? I swear I've never changed any settings, so what am I supposed to do ?

Another thing, in the preferences dialog is a box in the 'record' section. It says 'create audio images during record'. This is unticked. Should this box be ticked ?

I would really appreciate any help on this.. I'm paranoid I'm going to lose all my music ! ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:41 PM