Ignitor ?, "Generic" Metal ?
Proman1
Nov 14 2007, 01:05 PM
GMC:er
I came across this vid on youtube and after watching it a few times came to the conclusion that it is an overdub with studio material, when comparing to their other vids.. Whatcha think ??

Ignitor-Demonslayer
(couldn't make the link work, type in above on youtube)

The chick actually sings pretty good, although the music sounds like standard "Generic" Heavy Metal, nothing flashy or too memorable, but 1 song isn't enough to disregard them I guess... The other vids did not do them justice due too poor video & sound quality.

Anybody ever hear of this band "IGNITOR" I think they are from Germany

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Proman1: Nov 14 2007, 01:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
The Uncreator
Nov 14 2007, 07:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ive heard a little, but i cant seem to get hold of any of there material anywhere....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Nov 15 2007, 02:25 AM
GMC:er
Actually they're from Austin Texas US. If you want to hear more go to their myspace page.

Ignitor@myspace

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:22 PM