Life Sized Picture Of A Fender, For a personal project
Ayen
Sep 13 2007, 08:03 AM
GMC:er
I was looking at bad_tel's avatar, and I got an idea for a fun project I could probably do alone. I have a fender with no really appealing aspects, so I rarely play it. I want to edit a picture of Venom of Spiderman, make it into a sticker, and put it onto the Fender. It's a pretty cheap guitar, and I'm pretty good with Photoshop so it wouldn't be too hard.

One problem, I can't find a life sized picture of the Fender to edit the Venom picture onto. If anyone has one, I'm begging you to post it.

Of course, the end picture will be posted here, for anyone else who might want it. I'll also take requests for other guitar types, but you'll need to supply me with a picture thats perfectly sized to fit it.

Enlarging the picture wouldn't be hard, but since I can't really get the size of the guitar just right, I figured it might be better to ask you guys for help.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ayen: Sep 13 2007, 08:08 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:03 AM