56 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Owen
Jan 15 2008, 06:50 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 15 2008, 04:23 AM) *
I can't find my glasses... mad.gif

Thats annoying when that happens.

When I lose my glasses I'm always looking for my glasses to help me find my glasses... because I cant see anything to find anything. dry.gif

Go figure laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 15 2008, 08:12 PM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 03:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 16 2008, 11:29 PM
dry.gif Ipod Linux wont install, I hate it so much!!!! Daft Apple firmware... sad.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jan 16 2008, 11:30 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Jan 16 2008, 11:41 PM
work was SOOOO horrible today. sad.gif I hate working 3 jobs (my own and two people quit so I'm working them as well) and barely getting paid for one! I HATE doing desktop support. sooooooo many STUPID people in this office!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif And I'm sooo fed up with working 40 hrs monday - thursday and then another 40 friday - sunday. Man, I am in a rotten mood today! mad.gif mad.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 17 2008, 04:20 PM
Instructor
The rain here just doesn't seem to stop - EVER! I'm sick of coming home all wet - rain and wind is the worst combination EVER!!!! sad.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 17 2008, 04:33 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 17 2008, 03:20 PM) *
The rain here just doesn't seem to stop - EVER! I'm sick of coming home all wet - rain and wind is the worst combination EVER!!!! sad.gif

sad.gif its been like that here the last two days, tuesday heavy rain all day and 70mph winds, rain and strong winds Weds (floods all over the County) and strong bloomin freezing winds today sad.gif I sympathise with you m8

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Davidian
Jan 17 2008, 09:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 17 2008, 04:20 PM) *

But when you come home it's nice!
Warm house, maybe some warm drinks, dry clothes, ...
I like that! biggrin.gif

My complaint for today: School is going to be boring tomorrow.

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 17 2008, 10:45 PM
It's summer in NZ and it's BOILING!!! sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 17 2008, 10:48 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 03:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 17 2008, 10:57 PM
I still have 66 days of school left till I leave forever..!

Far too long... tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 17 2008, 11:21 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 17 2008, 03:57 PM) *
I still have 66 days of school left till I leave forever..!

Far too long... tongue.gif

Man, I've got like 600-somthing days till I get to leave mellow.gif laugh.gif

More like 200ish, but 600 sounded better tongue.gif

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Jan 17 2008, 11:25 PM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 17 2008, 11:38 PM
Another complaint: I was picking up some my neighbors crap that my dog dragged in the yard, and somehow I slit my finger on my right hand. Right between the nail and skin. dry.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 18 2008, 12:54 AM
i got 3 big tests next week.. and graduation depends on them... sad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 18 2008, 01:23 AM
So my christmas gift arrived yesterday FINALLY. After waiting a month. Warlord told me there going to give me a free t-shirt because of the long shipping but I didn't get it. It sucks getting screwed over but I still have all my original orders so its still nice.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 18 2008, 03:27 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I ran out of Deco Peach, and Midnight Black Prismacolor pencils mad.gif

+Quote Post
Gerald
Jan 18 2008, 10:13 PM
Rant about bathroom conversationalists

There is a unwritten rule in my opinion that while in the bathroom you do not need to talk to anyone while they are um … how shall we say .. taking care of business. I’m sick and tired of people talking to me about nonsense in the work restroom when all I’m trying to do is do what it is I have to do.

You will get your PC today I promise. And no I have no idea what that strange error is on your home PC – you probably have some spyware because you’re searching too many 18 and over entertainment websites!

The worse is when I’m trying to pinch a loaf and do a puzzle and you talk to me still! Is there no privacy anymore!

/end rant

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 18 2008, 11:09 PM
QUOTE (Gerald @ Jan 18 2008, 01:13 PM) *
The worse is when I’m trying to pinch a loaf and do a puzzle and you talk to me still! Is there no privacy anymore!

Ha laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 20 2008, 01:29 AM
Flamenco is freakin hard, and I'm just doing the easiest lesson sad.gif

--------------------

Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 20 2008, 05:07 AM
+1 to that, Im on hold for that stuff right now.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 20 2008, 05:10 AM
Alien Nation is fun and can be played.. but Sails of Charon is slightly harder.. and cannot currently be played to tempo.. and its annoying...sad.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:22 AM