2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Anyone For Pie?
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 11 2014, 05:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Mar 11 2014, 01:53 PM) *
For me this orange didn't fits exactly. I'm not looking so much time for a pick because I still wait that somebody invent the pick that I wish biggrin.gif It's not something complicated. Must looks like two picks stick ( big part glued on the other big part, one in continue of the other). The first must be Max Grip Jazz III XL and the second must be Dunlop Max Grip 0.88. It's a crazy thing but I realize that for raking, rhythm and alternate picking sound much better and it's more easy when I use Dunlop 0.88 but for the rest (different strokes of pick, feeling stuff) I love how sound with my usual Jazz III and I have more control.
So, my goal is to switch the pick with a fast twist, in the same solo to fits for the particular parts from the song biggrin.gif
So, I told you guys it's not something complicated tongue.gif

Sounds like something they ought to throw into production! I'd buy one... or many!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Mar 13 2014, 07:45 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 11 2014, 04:49 PM) *
Sounds like something they ought to throw into production! I'd buy one... or many!

I'm glad you like my crazy idea smile.gif Now, we are two in the same boat and waiting for somebody to invent this biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Josh Adams
Mar 13 2014, 07:59 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 9 2014, 03:17 PM) *
Very true! I must have lost at least a hundred picks in my apartment. I have no idea where they all go.

Picks are like Rizlas to me, you buy a thousand and lose every single one...

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 13 2014, 01:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Josh Adams @ Mar 13 2014, 07:59 AM) *
Picks are like Rizlas to me, you buy a thousand and lose every single one...

You have to wonder where they go though, surely! It's a mystery!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:52 AM