GMC Backingtracks
Odd1
Feb 18 2007, 07:37 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kris.

About 6 months ago it was possible to download the backingtracks to the lessons.
I understand that you dont wanna give them away, but what about selling the backingtracks that belongs the lessons? 10 $ per track or something?

PS: Great site!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 18 2007, 10:21 PM
GMC Founder
Hopefully there will be an option to download in the future. I havent given this a very high priority - instead I have been working very hard for us to get the one of the most advanced, costum made video players... stay tuned for more news! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 18 2007, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
kris -
that'll be awesome please make sure this custom video player is going to be compatible with mac biggrin.gif it'll be a sad day when i can't view the lessons. thanks!!!!!!

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 20 2007, 09:22 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (buckjones @ Feb 18 2007, 10:36 PM) *
kris -
that'll be awesome please make sure this custom video player is going to be compatible with mac biggrin.gif it'll be a sad day when i can't view the lessons. thanks!!!!!!

nate

It's going to be in flash - the best video format compatible with everything but linux.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:56 AM