Fugazi
VinceG
Aug 26 2008, 02:24 AM
GMC:er

So lately, I've been into some punk/hardcore/post hardcore stuff and Fugazi seems to capture a very energetic crowd. Any fans of Fugazi? I kinda like there idealism, and the way the music sound and feel so raw.

Check out Waiting Room I love this song!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superpanda
Aug 26 2008, 03:04 AM
Big fan! biggrin.gif
my avatar is one of their albums

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by superpanda: Aug 26 2008, 03:05 AM

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Aug 26 2008, 03:36 AM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
great footage!!!! I got into these guys years ago, great tune!

edit:
Check out Bad Religion, Minor Threat, & Tommy & the Terrors if you like Fugazi wink.gif

This post has been edited by Henry Dietzel: Aug 26 2008, 03:43 AM

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 26 2008, 05:59 AM
Instructor
cool man! thanks for share!

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Aug 26 2008, 06:52 AM
Instructor
That was really cool:) Thanks for sharing!

This post has been edited by Ian Bushell: Aug 26 2008, 06:53 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Aug 26 2008, 07:15 PM
Heard a lot about fugazi but never heard them. Can anyone recommend a good cd? I know a lot of my favourite artisit through time have been inspired by them. Also there's a cool myth/urban legend about them. Ian Mckaye always had his punk values and such in front of everyhting else. Rumour sais they split up when they became too popular beacuse they didn't wanna sell out! Brillaint story. If it's true or not doesn't really matter.

+Quote Post
superpanda
Aug 26 2008, 07:54 PM
listen to their first (13 songs) and last (the argument) cds if you have never heard fugazi. that will give you an idea of what they sound like. they have went through alot of changes so each cd sound a little different.

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Aug 26 2008, 09:37 PM
I started listening to them 15 years ago I guess ( Oh my good I'm so old) and still love them. Awesome band that really rocked me when I saw them live

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 26 2008, 10:33 PM
Instructor
well, it's not my favourite style but it's a great concert !!! for sure wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:41 AM