Ngd
jstcrsn
May 14 2019, 03:43 AM
Learning Tone Master
Playing left handed guitar sucks to say the least . You have a very , very limited selection . There are never quality guitars in stock, and then when it comes to pick ups , configurations , different neck styles or dimensions . You have nothing to choose from so How in the world could one figure out what you like ,an since there is nothing is stock , the only other option is to order it and hope like heck it works , but who wants to spend a couple grand on something that might suck.
So when I saw this , I called guitar center and asked what if i special order this and don't like it . \They said I have 30 day money back guarantee , so I thought , what do I have to loose

https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/lef...t-handed-detail

and I got to say , It rocks . So many things I have never been able to try it one guitar , plays like a dream .
The only thing it lacks is , The fishman fluence pick up can have a third single coil tone which could have made this guitar much more versatile , as is , it is a metal machine and its nice to finally have a quality guitar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PosterBoy
May 14 2019, 06:58 PM
Learning Roadie
That looks awesome, I hope you two become great friends.

I too want to hear your thoughts on the Fishman pickups they seem to be winning hearts, Ben Eller, Satchel etc all use them

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:04 AM