56 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
The Complaint Thread
botoxfox
Dec 1 2007, 11:42 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:59 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 2 2007, 01:04 AM
I'm coming down with some horrible cold, I can feel it. sad.gif

Also, everytime I mention Christmas being soon my dad is like "you should hope its further away so you can get more studying in for your exams".

I know this is probably the case, but what a kill joy...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 2 2007, 03:00 PM
Instructor
Don't even mention exams....they are coming for me in February and my mom is all over my room and my university schedule! "Why don't you study for exams??"

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 2 2007, 05:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I dont got exams untill may thankfully, well not really, my Physics Honors Exam is really worrying me sad.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 2 2007, 05:48 PM
That French guy won the WRC... Again... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alucard
Dec 2 2007, 05:50 PM
Uh, don't even mention exams. I have two sets of exams, one in January and one in June. I know that the teachers will put all of the information that we learned at the beginning of the semester on the tests, the stuff that everyone can barely remember.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
chast
Dec 2 2007, 08:31 PM
Learning Roadie
I am writing also some tests in school :/
But only in courses I suck at sad.gif (French (Je ne sais pas), Politics (Im not that good at it + I dont understand my teacher), biology...)
The only test that is going to be a bit better is the math test cool.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 02:59 AM
My boss came up to me today to hand me my check, and when he did, he said these words.

"I know you will be on break from school soon, so count on working EVERYDAY that week...Bye."

I thought it was nice of him to do that on christmas week, cause its not like i have plans with my family or anything.... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 03:15 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 8 2007, 08:59 PM) *
My boss came up to me today to hand me my check, and when he did, he said these words.

"I know you will be on break from school soon, so count on working EVERYDAY that week...Bye."

I thought it was nice of him to do that on christmas week, cause its not like i have plans with my family or anything.... dry.gif

Very lame! Where do you work?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:17 AM
Ted Peters, a local restaurant where i live.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 03:25 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 8 2007, 09:17 PM) *
Ted Peters, a local restaurant where i live.

Oh. I'd be pissed man. I feel for ya.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 9 2007, 12:00 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Not nice of him Uncreator sad.gif .

Oh well - hope you get lots of tips from the customers though smile.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 02:47 PM
I burnt my toast this morning. sad.gif

Put a real downer on the day it did! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 9 2007, 02:51 PM
Instructor
My only complaint at the moment is that I don't have anything to complain about, which is a good thing... I guess.. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:31 PM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 9 2007, 05:47 AM) *
I burnt my toast this morning. sad.gif

Put a real downer on the day it did! laugh.gif

i did that today to, i got a toaster that toasts bread at uneven rates, the one in the back right gets burnt in like 30 seconds laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 9 2007, 09:12 PM
Moderation Policy Director
New England in the fall ....

Sounds so romantic, until you realize the reason they call it Fall is because freakin thousands of tons of leaves fall for about 3 months. I just spent 3 hours raking the gits up!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 10:51 PM
Just play your JEM as fast as possible and they all will burn up and go away! wink.gif

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 10:57 PM
people are saying that jet li and some faa guy beat chuck norris. he's going to roundhouse kick the people who said it and shatter their faces. i would know this, for im his son. i told dad to go kill them tongue.gif

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Dec 9 2007, 10:57 PM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 10:59 PM
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 9 2007, 04:57 PM) *
people are saying that jet li and some faa guy beat chuck norris. he's going to roundhouse kick the people who said it and shatter their faces. i would know this, for im his son. i told dad to go kill them tongue.gif

That was a lame comment.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 9 2007, 11:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 10:59 PM) *
That was a lame comment.

I didn't understand that comment anyway biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Feel sorry for you Uncreator! That is just TOOO BAAAD!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:56 AM