9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Dieterle Guitar Mentoring
Alex Feather
Jul 30 2012, 08:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 28 2012, 09:49 PM) *
Hello Alex i need your help , please !

Here i recorded an idea from what i feel and actually want to let out .
Right now its only a part of it - i played some background and than recorded some melody into it .

I would like to get in with more chording - i only played some standart chords but i would like to switch more up and down on fretboard - then i could talk more with my melody and getting here and there some harder parts rolleyes.gif

there is more to say just can't speak the language yet .. laugh.gif

i hope its not to much wanted from you !?

Dieter

You did a great job! I love it! Sounded so cool and creative!
What chords you have played?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 30 2012, 09:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
HAHAHAHA ohmy.gif Alex ,

thats a good question !

I just been playing a bit around started with some backing rhythm and than i played to it how it comes out .

Before i have been walking a bit in the nature with my dog .

I think the chords from your chord picking etude and bit more what ever it was . I been exercising your lesson and than just wanted to play around.

the melody is closed and around Am Pentatonic thats what i am used without thinking .

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jul 30 2012, 09:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 30 2012, 08:06 PM) *
HAHAHAHA ohmy.gif Alex ,

thats a good question !

I just been playing a bit around started with some backing rhythm and than i played to it how it comes out .

Before i have been walking a bit in the nature with my dog .

I think the chords from your chord picking etude and bit more what ever it was . I been exercising your lesson and than just wanted to play around.

the melody is closed and around Am Pentatonic thats what i am used without thinking .

Hahaha! Well how about we will start with you transcribing the chords and the melody! So we both will know what it is! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 30 2012, 09:18 PM
Yes thats a good idea !!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jul 31 2012, 09:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 30 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Yes thats a good idea !!!

It is also will be a good exercise! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 31 2012, 12:30 PM
Hello Alex !

I started now to transcribe what i been playing - it is real difficult tongue.gif

First i go on with the melody could be a bit easyer than the chords to hear out !? will see .

After i try the chords in a secound line // i use GP 6 , it is a bit strange because i never used it for writing - only for listening others work wink.gif

the notes should be ok only to make it sound more like the original rec is difficult - have to find out how to use GP 6 for timing rhythm slights and all that - must test all the GP symbols and notes how they work.

OK , i soon will let you know my first little part of the whole thing ..

Thank you for your energy and inspiration !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 1 2012, 05:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 31 2012, 11:30 AM) *
Hello Alex !

I started now to transcribe what i been playing - it is real difficult tongue.gif

First i go on with the melody could be a bit easyer than the chords to hear out !? will see .

After i try the chords in a secound line // i use GP 6 , it is a bit strange because i never used it for writing - only for listening others work wink.gif

the notes should be ok only to make it sound more like the original rec is difficult - have to find out how to use GP 6 for timing rhythm slights and all that - must test all the GP symbols and notes how they work.

OK , i soon will let you know my first little part of the whole thing ..

Thank you for your energy and inspiration !

Dieter

Sounds good! I am looking forward to see the chords you used! smile.gif
You did a very good job combining them together so I am very curious!!!!
Let me know if you need help with anything!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Aug 1 2012, 05:54 AM

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Aug 1 2012, 09:48 PM
Hi Alex i am still on transcriping !! in a few days i show you the first parts -

i recognized it is a bit easier in pieces and a real experience to hear it out and try playing it again biggrin.gif

here is a nother record i did a few hours later with basicly the same feeling and chords and note lines.

http://soundcloud.com/dieterleguitar/rising-of-the-root

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 2 2012, 05:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Aug 1 2012, 08:48 PM) *
Hi Alex i am still on transcriping !! in a few days i show you the first parts -

i recognized it is a bit easier in pieces and a real experience to hear it out and try playing it again biggrin.gif

here is a nother record i did a few hours later with basicly the same feeling and chords and note lines.

Very nice! It sounds very pretty! Good job!
I like it as well! Maybe try to combine both together?

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 8 2012, 08:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Aug 1 2012, 08:48 PM) *

Hi I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing? DO you have any questions or need help with anything? Let me know! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Aug 9 2012, 07:56 AM
Hello Alex ,

i am still on earth biggrin.gif and every thing is OK !

Right now we have holiday time and soon we are going to france for a few weeks .

I am not every day on internet and i spend not so much time with learning guitar playing.

I will try to put a first transcription part in my thread here before i leave to france ,

it is a bit difficult because i recorded both guitars together without keeping the single records mad.gif

but i did learn something about it wink.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Aug 9 2012, 08:39 AM
Ok here a short part on GP .

Only the notes cause i do not manage the GP software well right now - to make it sound with pull-ups, bending and all that.

It is difficult to manage this two guitars so i concentrate close to the melody .

Dieter

[attachment=28480:Genetic_Root.gp5]

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 9 2012, 05:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Aug 9 2012, 06:56 AM) *
Hello Alex ,

i am still on earth biggrin.gif and every thing is OK !

Right now we have holiday time and soon we are going to france for a few weeks .

I am not every day on internet and i spend not so much time with learning guitar playing.

I will try to put a first transcription part in my thread here before i leave to france ,

it is a bit difficult because i recorded both guitars together without keeping the single records mad.gif

but i did learn something about it wink.gif

Dieter

Awesome! Have fun in France! smile.gifI will take a look at your transcription and will correct it if necessary!
Let me know when you will come back!
Enjoy your vacation! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 27 2012, 08:01 AM
Instructor
Hey! How are you doing? are you back from vacation yet?? Let me know so we can continue mentoring program! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 7 2012, 11:28 PM
Hello Alex just came back this evening from france.

Tomorrow i will start to get into my guitars biggrin.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 7 2012, 11:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 7 2012, 10:28 PM) *
Hello Alex just came back this evening from france.

Tomorrow i will start to get into my guitars biggrin.gif

Dieter

Awesome! I am happy to have you back!!!! Let me know when you are ready and I will post a new assignment for you! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 9 2012, 10:35 AM
Hey Alex,

just been playing around a bit with my guitar and so far so good my guitar works rolleyes.gif

i myself am just not sure where to go right now huh.gif

Your new happy song is a great feeling - very interesting technic`s especially tabbing i am not into that.

Too i like parts of metal guitar - thats why i try to exercise helloween lesson too.

I think my way is in between strong warm universal and open feeling compared with powerful elements .

What do you think about using the new lesson from you for getting back into study`s !?

Playing the song right and understanding the theory behind it ?

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 11 2012, 06:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 9 2012, 09:35 AM) *
Hey Alex,

just been playing around a bit with my guitar and so far so good my guitar works rolleyes.gif

i myself am just not sure where to go right now huh.gif

Your new happy song is a great feeling - very interesting technic`s especially tabbing i am not into that.

Too i like parts of metal guitar - thats why i try to exercise helloween lesson too.

I think my way is in between strong warm universal and open feeling compared with powerful elements .

What do you think about using the new lesson from you for getting back into study`s !?

Playing the song right and understanding the theory behind it ?

Dieter

I am glad to have you back!!!
Glad you like my happy song! smile.gif
I think it is a very good idea to get back into routine! Start by learning the first verse! It is very simple and fun to play!
And I will help you out!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 11 2012, 06:16 PM
OK Alex !

I go for it and will record the first part experience in a few days .

Good Time !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Sep 12 2012, 06:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 11 2012, 05:16 PM) *
OK Alex !

I go for it and will record the first part experience in a few days .

Good Time !

Dieter

Awesome! Looking forward to hear your take! smile.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:58 PM