Eventide Eclipse
Vaialation1232
Mar 15 2009, 12:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everyone, just wanted to know what you guys thought about it...i'm basically saving up for a new amp and need some effects as well...not much of a pedal board guy so i dont mind if its hard to change this on the fly, just wondering if anyone can vouch for eventide products or has played with this/others?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
sted
Mar 15 2009, 12:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
not played it myself mate, but eventide is meant to be a top make, if you you want something awesome, expensive and rack mounted check out the fractal Axe Fx ultra, its blowing the competition into the weeds atm!
Retails around 2k here, ouch!

http://www.fractalaudio.com/products-fa-axefx.html

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 15 2009, 02:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (sted @ Mar 15 2009, 07:29 AM) *
not played it myself mate, but eventide is meant to be a top make, if you you want something awesome, expensive and rack mounted check out the fractal Axe Fx ultra, its blowing the competition into the weeds atm!
Retails around 2k here, ouch!

http://www.fractalaudio.com/products-fa-axefx.html

Never heard of Fractal, but samples on website are convincing!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:06 AM