5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Christmas Gifts, What is on your list?
Alex Feather
Dec 3 2012, 08:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 3 2012, 03:17 PM) *
I haven't thought on Christmas gifts yet but I think that it's time for it!! biggrin.gif

Yeah Christmas is coming soon! Start working on your list man smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 3 2012, 11:44 PM
GMC:er
call me old fashioned but all I want is to be surrounded by family and friends (and cold beers), lots of good food and memories of good times to get me through till next christmas smile.gif

a bit soppy I know but it's true.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 4 2012, 03:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 3 2012, 10:44 PM) *
call me old fashioned but all I want is to be surrounded by family and friends (and cold beers), lots of good food and memories of good times to get me through till next christmas smile.gif

a bit soppy I know but it's true.

This is nice!!! I wish my parents were with me but unfortunately they are in Moscow so we will be celebrating this Christmas separately sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 4 2012, 09:23 AM
Instructor
For me... it's definitely these two here:

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 4 2012, 11:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 4 2012, 08:23 AM) *

They look so good !!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 4 2012, 11:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 4 2012, 08:23 AM) *

Wow this is crazy man! Looks awesome and very dangerous! smile.gif I am sure there is not gonna be a huge line at the store to buy swords so you can buy them last minute

+Quote Post
Vas Paul Standar...
Dec 4 2012, 11:48 PM
What id really like is

Attached Image

Put A2P Slash humbuckers , change the tuning pegs , change the truss rod and u have the Slash Inspired 2008 model, just a couple of hundreds of euros/dollars less.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 5 2012, 12:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 4 2012, 09:23 AM) *

Have you ever priced a real one

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 12:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 4 2012, 11:15 PM) *
Have you ever priced a real one

It depends on what you want to get. A good quality shinken is around 1000 euros. This here in the picture is a iaito - a blunt practice sword which has all the features of a sword, including the steel, balance, weight, length and manufacture details aside from the fact that it's not sharpened. This iaito in the image is around 230 dolars.

Shinken means real blade - it's the katana we all know about, the one that cuts smile.gif Now, a historical blade can worth a few thousands of bucks, for instance check out the link below:

http://www.nihontoantiques.com/

It features some old blades which are not that cheap..

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 5 2012, 01:03 AM
I think a Katana would be very usefull in a zombie apocalypse

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 5 2012, 08:11 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vas Paul Standard 1995 @ Dec 4 2012, 10:48 PM) *
What id really like is

Attached Image

Put A2P Slash humbuckers , change the tuning pegs , change the truss rod and u have the Slash Inspired 2008 model, just a couple of hundreds of euros/dollars less.

This is a great idea! Also a great Christmas gift!! Let me know if you need advice or help with anything!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 5 2012, 08:19 AM
Learning Roadie
I want a BK Irish tour, a 5 way super switch, a nashville tele pickguard in matte black. All my guitars refretted with stainless steel jumbo frets

Oh and world peace!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 5 2012, 10:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 5 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Oh and world peace!

Answered like a true Miss World !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 10:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 5 2012, 12:03 AM) *
I think a Katana would be very usefull in a zombie apocalypse

laugh.gif Honestly speaking, I found some other shop dealing with that sort of weaponry and if I am not mistaken, somebody here at GMC recommended it: http://zombietools.net/tools/

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 5 2012, 10:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 5 2012, 09:40 AM) *
laugh.gif Honestly speaking, I found some other shop dealing with that sort of weaponry and if I am not mistaken, somebody here at GMC recommended it: http://zombietools.net/tools/

Oh yeah !! That was Nihilist, if I'm not mistaken smile.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 5 2012, 11:16 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 5 2012, 09:40 AM) *

Schawing, now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks Cosmin

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 6 2012, 12:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 5 2012, 07:19 AM) *
I want a BK Irish tour, a 5 way super switch, a nashville tele pickguard in matte black. All my guitars refretted with stainless steel jumbo frets

Oh and world peace!

Awesome wish man!!!
I like the world peace one!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 6 2012, 08:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 5 2012, 10:16 AM) *
Schawing, now that's what I'm talking about. Thanks Cosmin

Banzaaii! biggrin.gif Here's a vid of their version of the Japanese katana or shinken

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 6 2012, 11:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 6 2012, 07:36 AM) *
Banzaaii! biggrin.gif Here's a vid of their version of the Japanese katana or shinken

I'd be quite worried about the blade flying from his grasp ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Dec 6 2012, 01:31 PM
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 5 2012, 08:19 AM) *

Oh and world peace!

Not that i wouldn't want it, but if there would have been world peace, there wouldn't have been extreme metal genres like Death, thrash and black metal mad.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:27 PM