Guitar Forest!
Sensible Jones
Dec 23 2012, 05:14 PM
GMC:er

A love story:-
Sometimes people do truly awesome things in the name of love. It was love that drove Argentinian farmer Pedro Ureta to transform part of his land in Argentina’s Pampas into a multi-coloured guitar-shaped forest that stretches 2/3 of a mile:
Crushed by the loss of his love, a few years later Ureta began working on designing a guitar in his field that could be seen from above by airplane. He settled on the design because his late wife loved the instrument and he wanted to memorialize her on his land.
Working tirelessly to plant and cultivate the trees, Ureta created a perfect guitar shape, complete with a star-shaped hole in the middle. Using mostly cypress trees to form the outline, Ureta used blue eucalyptus trees to accent the strings on the neck of the guitar. Easily visible from airplanes, the guitar brings joy to many who fly over the Pampas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
HungryForHeaven
Dec 23 2012, 05:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
A moving story and a pretty awesome "backyard".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 23 2012, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Wou!! This is awesome and it's in my country! It looks beautiful. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 23 2012, 06:53 PM
Instructor
That's amazing and truly touching. Thanks for sharing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 24 2012, 08:22 PM
Instructor
It's incredible ... amazing how some people still have that rich a soul smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Dec 24 2012, 08:44 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That is beautiful. The story behind it makes it much more special.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:59 PM