Ballad Composition Collaboration, Final mix and comments
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jan 22 2010, 04:12 PM
GMC:er

Attached File  ballad_composition_final_mix.mp3 ( 6.05MB ) Number of downloads: 311

Kyldee: Beautiful melody and generally, very good job. Talking about composition, the only thing that I think you missed is a little bit of explotion on the B part or the chorus. The sensation that I feel with this is that is a good melody, but it needs a change respecting part A. Besides this, I think that it’s still being a phenomenal work. Congrats!

Rated htr: Very good job, very good combination of melodies in both parts. You perfectly catched what I meant when explaining what I wanted you to do. What you made is a real composition, not only a solo on a balad. Technically, I would suggest you to pay more attention on the bendings. The detail is minimum, but in some runs, it lacks a bit of tune. Congratulations for your work!

Staffy: Very nice idea adding some acoustic lines to start, but I think you missed a little bit of “flight” in the chorus (maybe it could be nice to rise up a little bit the volume of the electric guitar over-recorded). Melodically, the idea is good, but for a composition, you have to accurate a little bit more the note durations, so it will sound more leveled. Apart from this, the idea is perfect, and with a little more of work on it, it could be a great song.

Sensible Jones: Beatiful melody and very good work in both parts. Through all the last collaborations, I noted a huge develop on your playing, and that makes me very very happy. The only things you should correct are little delays on the tempo, but they are very little. I like all to be perfect. Congratulations!!

Attached File  ballad_composition_final_mix.mp3 ( 6.05MB ) Number of downloads: 311

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:59 AM