New Original Song!, Let me know what you guys think!
TylerTeeple
Mar 4 2013, 06:23 AM
GMC:er

FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/TylerTeepleMusic

GEAR:
-Agile Interceptor Pro 725
-Superior Drummer
-Line 6 POD X3 Live
-Panasonic HDC-HS60
-Mixed in REAPER

Listen to my music at:
www.soundcloud.com/tylerteeple

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Mar 4 2013, 08:14 AM
Great song Tyler, awesome guitar playing man, personally I would pull the drums down a little in the mix but other than that it's fantastic.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 4 2013, 09:52 AM
Instructor
Hey there Tyler! Long time no see man! I always like it when I find new recordings from you so, I have to say I like this one as well. Indeed maybe the drums could go a little lower. I like the ideas, the dynamics and the melodies! You rock mate!

+Quote Post
Giacinto
Mar 4 2013, 11:00 AM
hey Tyler, I really like your new song, the first part didn't really get me but once the distortion kicked in I started to love it. Maybe you could send me the tabs? There are some phrases I'd really like to practice. happy.gif
Keep up the good work!

This post has been edited by Giacinto: Mar 4 2013, 11:01 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 4 2013, 02:07 PM
Instructor
Hi Tyler! I'm impressed! Your technique is top level and your ideas very fresh and tasty. The overall mix and tone are also really good... maybe drums can be quieter as Patrik said. Again, I feel that your playing is so fresh and original and the only licks that I would change from this tune to keep make this piece more unique are the two neoclassical pedal note licks... do you know which ones I'm talking about? These are the only licks that don't fit here since the other sections are amazingly original.
Keep on rocking!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TylerTeeple
Mar 4 2013, 08:24 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 4 2013, 01:07 PM) *
Hi Tyler! I'm impressed! Your technique is top level and your ideas very fresh and tasty. The overall mix and tone are also really good... maybe drums can be quieter as Patrik said. Again, I feel that your playing is so fresh and original and the only licks that I would change from this tune to keep make this piece more unique are the two neoclassical pedal note licks... do you know which ones I'm talking about? These are the only licks that don't fit here since the other sections are amazingly original.
Keep on rocking!!

Thanks! I know exactly the part your referring to! That is actually the only part in the song I didnt have anything 100% planned out, and it ended up sounding a little cliche tongue.gif. Thanks for the comment!!

QUOTE (Giacinto @ Mar 4 2013, 10:00 AM) *
hey Tyler, I really like your new song, the first part didn't really get me but once the distortion kicked in I started to love it. Maybe you could send me the tabs? There are some phrases I'd really like to practice. happy.gif
Keep up the good work!

I might be able to write up some tabs!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 4 2013, 08:52 AM) *
Hey there Tyler! Long time no see man! I always like it when I find new recordings from you so, I have to say I like this one as well. Indeed maybe the drums could go a little lower. I like the ideas, the dynamics and the melodies! You rock mate!

Thanks Cosmin!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2013, 04:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TylerTeeple @ Mar 4 2013, 04:24 PM) *
Thanks! I know exactly the part your referring to! That is actually the only part in the song I didnt have anything 100% planned out, and it ended up sounding a little cliche tongue.gif. Thanks for the comment!!

Ok, so let's go for it!! Cliches never fail. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 7 2013, 03:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Personally I loved it. I agree with everyone else though.

Such a well put together piece.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
TylerT
Mar 8 2013, 07:28 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 6 2013, 09:33 PM) *
Personally I loved it. I agree with everyone else though.

Such a well put together piece.

Thanks! I have also lowered the drums by almost 2dB and it sits very well in the mix, thanks to all you guys!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:14 PM