New Mix Creeps, constructive critisism
ballistic31
Oct 9 2007, 06:52 PM
GMC:er
Attached File  creeps.mp3 ( 6.38MB ) Number of downloads: 232
well with all the feedback emails and ims i have been getting about my song called creeps ........I took alot of advice about mixing and about the song in general.......lots of great tips .........and as allways guitar players want more solos bass player want more bass in the mix..........some wanted more parts cause it bored them to tears .... I was kind of hopeing a few instructors would jump on the band wagon as well,,,after all that is why we are here ,,,,,,,,,but you cant have everything laugh.gif .... so thru constructive critisism I worked on the mix

I panned the gutiars 1 left 100% and one right 100% put the bass in the center raised the volume

wrote a new solo for the intro .........put a solo on the last verse shortened it up by half got the compresstion off the guitar tracks and . put it in a aux along with reverb a dynamics filter and a few other sound aiding tools.............I had no idea what buss to put what or where or how or why.... thanks for all the help with the set up on that........I now know where there are so many buttons cause you need them all laugh.gif

but there is still some issues i cant seem for the life of me to get the snare to have that nice pop to it when it should ...............that and the solos sound so tinny no matter how much i eq them.......I dont know why im useing the same patch as the rhythm guitar.......and that sounds fine .........It is the same patch marcus lavendell has for a download.......great patch ......... so im not sure why they get all tinny on me sound great in the room........then sounds diferent recorded blink.gif

well at any rate here is the new mix thru construtive critisism

and as you all know any feedback is allways welcome good or bad,,,,,,,I have seen my share of both laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:09 PM