2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Other Hobbies?, When your not playing guitar....
chris1093
May 23 2009, 07:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I was wondering what do other GMCer's enjoy doing when you're not playing guitar? I really enjoy running and skateboarding myself.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 23 2009, 07:37 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
GMC, what else??

laugh.gif

Spending time with my girlfriend and my dog.
Playing games, Final Fantasy and other roleplaying games mostly..
My job as an IT Technician takes up a lot of my time.
And hang out with friends, go have a few beers etc. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Red
May 23 2009, 08:13 PM
GMC:er
Only Halo 3 and internet, and friends sometimes smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
FredrikD
May 23 2009, 08:28 PM
I have three hobbys Chicks,Cars and Rock n Roll

+Quote Post
berko
May 23 2009, 08:51 PM
I watch a lot of movies, at least one per evening, all kinds of stuff. I also love reading - but mainly compulsory stuff for the uni...

The rest is music+guitar smile.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
May 23 2009, 09:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I am learning Japanese, playing computer game with some friends, playing badminton and always learning web stuff as this is my job. smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 23 2009, 10:10 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Huh? Spare time?? laugh.gif
Back when I used to have this thing called spare time, other than play/write/teach music I'd spend time in my workshop doing a bit of carpentry or tinkering with electronics. I enjoy my kung fu too.
Other than that, if I really have time to spare I like to try learning something new such as learning a few phrases in another language or learning how to use a new program/software, or reading some philosophical works.. anything - there's just so much to do and learn and experience in this world, not enough for one lifetime.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
May 23 2009, 10:24 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Free time - there's a nice idea biggrin.gif .

Outside of music/music reproduction and mastering, like Artemus I read philosophy. I farm our small holding and do lots of other things including playing a mmorpg but that is usually very late at night. I'm a bit of an insomniac and usually sleep about 5 hours a day and need to keep occupied.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 23 2009, 10:31 PM
Instructor
I'm spending time with my girl, studying, working here on GMC, ride a bike once per week from recently, traveling across country a bit, no free time ..

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Canis
May 23 2009, 10:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
Reading for my final exams... Which isn't much of a hobby, but it's what has been taking up most of my time lately tongue.gif

Other then that and guitar, I spend quite some time messing around with FL Studio.

Non-music hobbies: Working out, reading, hanging with friends... The last one beeing difficult since I live in the middle of nowhere tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: May 24 2009, 12:15 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
synfection
May 24 2009, 12:00 AM
Learning Roadie
i count the grains of sugar in a sugar jar .

--------------------
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/font]

Esp Ltd Ec - 400
line 6 Spider III

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
May 24 2009, 12:37 AM
Jazz Instructor
Oh, I read a lot, mostly non-fiction..... going to gym, I like to play table tennis also....

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 24 2009, 01:24 AM
playing guitar is my hobby lol. Aside from a lot of things, record shopping/collecting is one of em, photography, tv shows, computers etc.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Praetorian
May 24 2009, 04:15 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Computer games...and cars! Most of my time is spent being a dad, husband and home owner though.

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
May 24 2009, 04:22 AM
Instructor
Computer programing.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
May 24 2009, 06:12 AM
I like to read a lot!, watch movies with my girl, hang out with friends

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 24 2009, 06:32 AM
PC gaming, skateboard, surf, and play basket ball. Enjoy hangin out with friends too, normally in the weekends.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
bladzerok
May 24 2009, 06:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
well i dont have much hobbies. i search for cool artists and gear on the net and i read some books (now im on a book that talks about the history of music temperament, its quite interesting)

oh and i started this year to help in shows as a technician, im a sound guy most of the time, but i also do followspot. this is taking a lot of my time too... when im on a show, it means that i wont have time to play in the whole day, or only 1-2h

the rest of my time is dedicated to playing guitar! smile.gif

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 24 2009, 08:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (synfection @ May 24 2009, 01:00 AM) *
i count the grains of sugar in a sugar jar .

That sound like a lot of fun! laugh.gif

I like to watch movies when I have some time over. smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
May 24 2009, 11:58 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hm. I'm learning Japanese and have a gf smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:51 PM