Strange Guitar Story
Raph
Jul 30 2009, 01:51 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, being bored and all, I'm gonna share a strange story about the guitar.

I was about to have my first gig in front of about 500+ people. I was doing a rock, shred rendition on the British National Anthem. I did what us guitarists would find average, pinch harmonics, pentatonic runs etc. Now, after that gig as I walked off the stage, this man in his thirties said to me "We're gonna form a band one day you and I". It was a strange experience taking to him, but he was right. Later in the day, that guy and a bunch of his buddies came over and said, "Could you be the KEYBOARD player?". Shocked, as I was thinking that they were gonna put me as guitarist. Lucky for them, I can play the keyboard. And now I'm stuck being the keyboard player to a folk band! Haha...

I guess to be a star, you have to do a load more other things...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Yesterday my fastest speed was 300 bpm - on a whole note exercise.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Raph   Strange Guitar Story   Jul 30 2009, 01:51 PM
- - superize   Great story man.......   Jul 30 2009, 01:54 PM
- - Canis   Haha, how unexpected So basicly, they just assume...   Jul 30 2009, 01:58 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   heheeh Cool story man! Congrats on getting in ...   Jul 30 2009, 08:33 PM
- - Janos Kallai   Great story   Aug 3 2009, 07:58 PM
- - Fran   Hahaha, cool! life is... unpredictable   Aug 3 2009, 08:20 PM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   That can sometimes be so true man, very nice story   Aug 4 2009, 01:18 AM
- - audiopaal   Great story   Aug 4 2009, 08:42 AM
- - Muris Varajic   Take a look at Tony MacAlpine, he's been doing...   Aug 4 2009, 12:15 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:35 AM