Hi Guys (:
SimoBlkHole
Jan 7 2012, 07:23 PM
GMC:er
Hi GMC, I'm SimoBlkHole from Italy and it's a honour for me to be among these awesome guitarists/instructors.
I'm 16 and I've been playing guitar as a self-taught player for 4 years (I guess I'm a level 5).
I've also played piano for 8 years, but I gave up to start guitar, because I got a "degree" in music (I don't know how to say properly in english, I' ve attended 6 exams at the conservatory about theory, solfeggio and singing) and I can teach both piano and theory biggrin.gif
Anyway I've started to play guitar to try to play my favourite songs/bands: I love Melodic Death Metal, so I wanted to play Children Of Bodom and Arch Enemy, but it's still too difficult for me to learn those solos (yep I can do their riffs xD)... Then I play only Metallica, Guns n' Roses, Judas Priest, Ac/Dc... But it's not the stuff I really like, so I want to improve to manage to play what I want.
Anyway I also love Buckethead, Malmsteen and Satriani and I'd pay to have their tecniques.
I am a composer myself and I write some heavy/death metal songs but I don't have a band, even if I longed to, because it's really hard to find a drummer in my town ç.ç
I have a Epiphone SG and a 20 watt amp (not so good equipment, I know, I'm going to buy a Ibanez GRGA or GRX I don't know which one).
Ok that's all smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:47 AM